Blog Articles
Filter your results
Reset
Listing Image
Thursday Oct. 15, 2009

At Get Away Today we understand that things come up, so in addition to memorablevacation packages, you can now purchase Peace of Mind and Travel Flexibility!With this protection plan, just $60 covers any and all changes(excluding airfare) made up to 72 hours before your check-in date on most of our Southern California vacation packages.*

Schedules change, events come up, and things happen that create aneed to change travel plans. Change fees can add up quickly. Get AwayToday allows you to make hotel changes, reschedule dates, drop nights,change ticket vouchers and more all for one small fee. With the Peaceof Mind Plan you can change your reservation as many times asnecessary, after all, your Peace of Mind is worth it!

Normal Change Fees
With Peace of Mind Plan
Ticket Voucher Change Fee: $25
FREE
Hotel Reschedule Fee: $75
FREE
Hotel Change Fee: $75
FREE
Dropped Night Fee: $75
FREE
Hotel Cancellation Fee: $125
FREE
Package Cancellation Fee: $125
FREE

This one-time non-refundable fee allows you ultimate flexibility with your vacation planning, because we believe in making vacation dreams come true… even when your dreams change a bit. Book any of our discount Disneyland packages or alternate destinations online or call us at 855-GET-AWAY.

*Peace of Mind Plan $60 fee covers one package at a time.  Some hotels (Disney hotels, Paradise Pier Resort) require 5-7 days advance notice in order to avoid the first night's charge. If you are purchasing multiple rooms, you must purchase the plan for each room. Peace of Mind Plan must be purchased at time of booking to qualify and does not cover rush shipping or payment plan fees that may apply.

9 Comments Add Yours

Vanessa Lumanog on October 21, 2009 at 10:15 AM
Great.
Libby Johnson on January 29, 2010 at 5:58 PM
I will not be purchasing this package today because the wording of the Peace of Mind Plan says for the Southern California packages. Is Los angles cosidered Southern California. If not then I would be waisting the 30 to make changes if it only covers San Diego.
Get Away Today on February 1, 2010 at 10:06 AM
Thanks for your comments and question. The Peace of Mind Plan is available on our Disneyland Resort, San Diego and Universal Studios Hollywood (LA area) vacation packages that are found on those specific destination pages. If the Peace of Mind Plan is not available on a certain package, it will not be offered as a purchase option. If you have any other questions about the Peace of Mind Plan, please feel free to call our reservations department at 800.523.6116. Thanks!
repeat customer on March 6, 2010 at 4:33 PM
Libby Johnson must be from some other planet to not know that YES, Los Angeles is considered Southern California..honestly, if people only called Get Away Today they would find that the employees are really courteous and informative. My family owns time shares yet we choose to book through Get Away Today just because of the simplicity in booking your vacations. The prices can't be beat and this company always has your back if anything goes wrong.
Kathy on November 1, 2011 at 9:39 PM
I used Get Away Today to plan a large extended family vacation to Disneyland and am soooo glad I did. The ease of check in at the hotel, obtaining our Disneyland tickets and Character Dining was wonderful. We planned way too many activities for the days we were there. We had unused Kottsberry farm tickets, and shuttle passes left over, and I was able to send them back and get my FULL refund!!! How easy is that~ I am planning my husband and I's anniversary trip to Disneyland in January and WILL be using Get Away Today~ they are Fabulous!!!
Anonymous on November 30, 2011 at 10:15 AM
WE HAVE BOOKED SEVERAL(7)DISNEY VACATIONS THROUGH GETAWAY TODAY, NOTHING BUT TOTAL SATISFACTION ON EVERY ONE OF THEM, ON 1 WE HAD AN ISSUE AT THE HOTEL WE CALLED THE 800 NUMBER TO GETAWAY TODAY THEY QUICKLY TOOK CARE OF THE SITUATION AND ALL WAS WELL, WE ARE VERY FRUGAL WITH OUR MONEY SO EVERY TIME WE DID COMPARE THEM TO SEVERAL OPTIONS AND OF COURSE GETAWAY TODAY ALWAYS CAME OUT TO BE THE BETTER DEAL.
JIM FROM WINSLOW AZ. on September 13, 2012 at 5:32 PM
Me an my family were so excited for our June 20 th. vacation to anaheim ,we purchased the southern California pass along with the optional piece of mind insurance . June 4 th. Every thing changed and our hopes of our vacation dwindled . I was admited into a hospital with a serious illness. My kids summer vacation was a no go. I was told it would be several months to recover. I called to cancel my vacation. The operator at getaway today reminded me of my piece of mind package. It was so simple to change my dates , I did it from my hospital bed. I have recovered and am excited for our First October vacation to Disneyland . Thank you Getaway today. From my family to Yours.
Christa on October 20, 2014 at 1:07 PM
Just wondering If with the peace of mind plan- we needed to cancel 1 of our 3 tickets into the park- are we able to do that? I read "changes" does that count as a change? We still want the rest- just one of our group persons got a new job and may not be able to get the time off of work now... just wondering as our trip approaches are we out of luck?
Get Away Today on December 8, 2014 at 11:24 AM
Christa - so sorry for the delayed response - your comment somehow got lost on our blog. We hope this has already been resolved for you, but yes, Peace of Mind would absolutely cover that change.