Blog ArticlesFilter your results
With new entertainment and returning favorites, your favorite thrill rides, and endless opportunities for family friendly fun, it’s bound to be a wild summer at Knott’s Berry Farm. We have all the news you need to know to plan an unforgettable visit to “America’s First Theme Park.” Here’s an overview of what you have to look forward to this summer:
- The Return of Snoopy’ Starlight Spectacular brightens Camp Snoopy when the sun sets with a festival of lights, music, sound effects as Snoopy, Charlie Brown, Lucy, Linus, and your other favorite Peanuts characters chase their dreams.
- The Peanuts gang hits the ice and joins with world class figure skaters in the new “Happiness is…Snoopy,” a show the entire family will love and a cool, welcome respite from the summer rays.
- The incredibly popular All Wheels Extreme returns this summer and brings professional BMX bikers, in-line skaters, gymnasts, and more together in a high-flying show in Calico Square.
- Revamped park menus bring the flavors of summer to the forefront with new additions like BBQ Flank Steak sandwiches, Slow Cooked BBQ Ribs, Knott’s very own Big Foot Broiler Kebab sandwich, and a quintessential summer treat—mammoth ice cream “cookiewiches.”
- Knott’s Ghost Town has been given a fresh new facelift, and the introduction of new Wild West “characters” including Sherriff Jebediah Smith, Beau Regard the Saloon owner, and the charming Sweet Adeline, are a lively addition this historic park area.
- Don’t forget to catch a ride on Windseeker, Knott’s newest rollercoaster which opened last summer to join their already staggering collection of adrenaline pumping thrill rides.
- Beat the summer heat with a visit to Knott’s Soak City where you’ll find a twisting turning maze of water slides perfect for everyone in your family! (Separate admission required)
Get Away Today offers discounted tickets to both Knott’s Berry Farm and Knott’s Soak City U.S.A., which means you can make a splash AND save some cash this summer! Knott’s Berry Farm is the perfect vacation destination in and of itself, but it is also just a 15 minute drive from Disneyland, making it the perfect add-on to your Disneyland Resort vacation too. Check out our Buena Park hotels like the Radisson Suites Hotel Buena Park to be just minutes from the action. Book your Knott’s Berry Farm vacation today!
Read all about the new Cars Land at the Disneyland Resort!
Learn more about Transformers at Universal Studios Hollywood.