Reflect Cancun Resort & Spa Review
As you probably know, here at Get Away Today we partner with the best in hotels. We also regularly visit our hotel partners to ensure you’re getting the best on your own vacation. In this Reflect Cancun Resort & Spa review, we share information on the accommodations, amenities, dining and extra activities you can enjoy.
Reflect Cancun Resort & Spa Review - Rooms
Enjoy spectacular views of the Gulf of Mexico from almost all the rooms and suites at Reflect Cancun Resort in Mexico. With minimalist, modern decor, you’ll focus on the beauty of your surroundings. Choose the following rooms when you book with Get Away Today:
- Deluxe Room Double or King
- Enjoy over 450 square feet to relax after a day at the beach when you choose a Deluxe room with two queen beds or a single king. The Double (two queens) can comfortably sleep up to three adults and three children, while the King sleeps up to two adults and one child. When you book, you may request a Deluxe Room with Partial Ocean View, Oceanfront View or even a Balcony.
- Deluxe Family Partial Ocean View
- With connecting rooms, the Deluxe Family option accommodates up to four adults and four children. Bed options include one King bed in one bedroom, and two Doubles in separate bedroom.
- Family Suite Ocean Front
- Kick back with one King and one sleeper sofa in a Family Suite that sleeps up to three adults and two children.
- Honeymoon Suite Ocean Front
- Celebrate your marriage in the Honeymoon Suite with Oceanfront views at Reflect Cancun Resort & Spa. With one King bed, it obviously sleeps up to two adults, but children are permitted in the suite as well.
If you choose to upgrade your stay at Reflect Cancun Resort & Spa, you can book Altitude Suites with a variety of views. Bed options are the same as traditional rooms, but upgraded amenities will be outlined in the next part of this Reflect Cancun Resort & Spa review.
- Altitude Suite Double or King
- Altitude Suite Ocean Front
- Altitude Corner Suite Partial Ocean View or Oceanfront View
- Altitude Master Suite Ocean Front
- Altitude Family Suite Partial Ocean View
Reflect Cancun Resort & Spa Review - Amenities
All rooms in Reflect Cancun Resort offer the following amenities to guests:
- Bathroom with bathtub or rain shower
- In-room bath amenities including shampoo, conditioner, bath soap/gel and lotion
- Hair dryer
- Vanity mirror
- Bathrobe and slippers
- 24-hour room service
- Iron & Ironing board
- In-room electronic safe boxIn-room coffee and tea machine
- Mini-bar refreshed daily with water, beer and soft drinks
- Direct dial telephone
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Upgraded Altitude Club Suite amenities include:
- Personalized check-in and check-out at the Private Lounge
- Daily continental breakfast service, afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres, exquisite desserts and fine liquors served in the lounge
- 24-hour room service with healthy options
- Onsite exclusive preferred bar
- Upgraded mini-bar service and bathroom amenities
- Bali beds in the pool and beach area exclusively for Altitude guests (reservations required)
- Pillow menu
- Altitude Club area on the beach with exclusive access
Additional on-site amenities available to all include air conditioning, a gym, childcare options and recreational activities. At Reflect Cancun Resort, you can enjoy the following experiences at no additional cost:
- Four pools (including an adults-only Altitude Club infinity pool that requires reservations)
- Beach volleyball and football
- Mayan history lessons
- Dance lessons
- Cooking classes featuring Mexican cuisine and cocktails
- Shopping tour to the local flea market
- Wine and tequila tasting
- Ping Pong
- Live Shows
For an additional fee, you can rent motorized water vehicles such as jet skis, scuba diving equipment and you can enjoy guided tours and excursions. There is also access to nearby golf courses during your stay at Reflect Cancun Resort & Spa.
Kids activities at Reflect Cancun Resort include Explorer’s Club for Kids and Core Zone Teens Club. These clubs are included when you book Unlimited-Luxury level accommodations at Reflect Cancun Resort & Spa. In these supervised facilities, kids and teens can play games, make crafts and even enjoy meals and snacks. Teens will be treated to table games such as billiards, foosball, air hockey and more. If desired, guests can also book babysitting for in their rooms at an additional cost.
Last, but not least, is the Reflect Spa. With an appointment, guests can experience massages, couples massages, facials, aromatherapy, mani/pedis, body scrub treatments, water therapy and more.
Reflect Cancun Resort & Spa Review - Dining
No reservations are required to enjoy a number of the of international dining options at Reflect Cancun Resort & Spa. Whether you’re in the mood for fine dining, a quick bite or some refreshing beverages, you’ll find it all at Reflect Cancun Resort.
- Ayami - Pan Asian Cuisine: Oepn for dinner 6:30 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.. No reservations are required for A La Carte option, but Teppanyaki tables require a reservation. Casual Elegance dress code.
- Barefoot Grill - Grilled Snacks: Open for lunch snacks by the beach 11 a.m. - 5 p.m..
- The Beach Bar and Grill - Favorite Snacks: Open 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. for beachside snacks or lunch. Casual dress code.
- Coco Cafe - Coffee, Tea & Deli Snacks: Open 6:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.. Casual dress code.
- The Grill - A La Carte Grilled Specialties: Open for dinner 12:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.. Casual dress code.
- Hacienda El Mortero - Authentic Mexican Cuisine: Reservations required with the concierge, with available seatings at 6:30 p.m., 7:30 p.m. or 8:30 p.m..
- O Restaurant - International Buffet: Open for breakfast 6:30 m. – 11:00 a.m. and for dinner: 5:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.. Casual dress code.
- Red Fish - Ceviche: Open 11 a.m. - 6 p.m. Casual dress code.
- La Taqueria - Tacos, Quesadillas and Tortas: Open for dinner 7 p.m. - 11 p.m.. Casual dress code.
- Risotto - Italian Cuisine: Open for dinner: 6:30 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.. Casual elegance dress code.
- Altitude Club Bar - For Altitude Club Members Only: 12:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- K Bar - Beach Bar: 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- The Lounge and Terrace - Drinks, Tapas and More: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 a.m.
- The Pool Bar - Swim Up Bar: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Reflections - Lobby Bar: 5 p.m. – 11 p.m.
Reflect Cancun Resort & Spa Review - Location
Just 14 miles from Cancun International Airport, Reflect Cancun Resort is easily accessible once you reach Mexico. Enjoy the convenience of its location to shopping, dining, golfing and so much more.
Reflect Cancun Resort & Spa Review - Overview
Perfect for honeymooners, girls trips, family trips or any special occasion, Reflect Cancun Resort & Spa has something for everyone. Enjoy pristine white beaches, guided tours, cooking lessons and more when you book a stay at Reflect Cancun Resort. For the best deal on this all-inclusive resort in Mexico, book with Get Away Today online or by calling 855-GET-AWAY. We’ll help you every step of the way. Book Mexico vacations HERE, and see Reflect Cancun Resort & Spa options HERE.