As a valued member of the Get Away Today family, we wanted to let you know that we're aware of the recent news surrounding COVID-19, otherwise known as coronavirus. For over 30 years, our customers' safety and well-being has been our #1 priority. Whether you already have a vacation booked, or are planning ahead, we want to help address and relieve any concerns you may have about your upcoming vacation. Because of this, we've listed our updated policies and some general information regarding COVID-19 below:
If you're planning ahead for future travel, please know that we're doing everything we can to make sure you have as much flexibility as possible. Because of this, we highly recommend purchasing our comprehensive travel insurance called the Peace of Mind Plan. The Peace of Mind Plan allows you to make hotel changes, reschedule dates, drop nights, change ticket vouchers and more for Southern California travel all for one small fee. When you book with Get Away Today, you can change your reservation as many times as necessary. This one-time non-refundable fee allows you ultimate flexibility with your vacation planning.
- Peace of Mind Plan = $75 for a vacation package, or $25 for ticket only invoices.
- If you didn't purchase the Peace of Mind Plan initially, but would like to now, the Peace of Mind Plan can be added within 7 days of booking.
We understand that changes to your travel plans can be difficult. We are constantly updating about the temporary Disneyland® closure.
If you've already booked travel with us, please know that we're working daily with our partners to assess any new developments and updates to travel policies to help keep you informed. In light of COVID-19, we are waiving our reschedule and change fees for Southern California travel for a limited time. Please review the details of this below:
- Hotel Rescheduling Fee - FREE within your travel dates. Please note that you must pay the difference for any increase in hotel pricing and any changes must be made 4 days prior to your travel date or 6 days prior to your travel date for the Disneyland® Resort Hotels and 15 days prior for the LEGOLAND® Hotel and the LEGOLAND® Castle Hotel.
- Ticket Change Fee - FREE. Please note that you must pay for the difference in cost for any increase in ticket pricing and any changes must be made 4 days prior to your travel date.
- Hotel/Package Cancellation Fee - $150 per room.
- Ticket Cancellation Fee - $50 per attraction *If you booked our Kids Spring Special, you must cancel your Disneyland® Resort tickets by May 18, 2020.
- Or, you can put the entire amount you've paid on file for a future travel credit.
- Spring Kids Special: Valid for travel through December 15, 2020. Please note that this ticket needs to be used in its entirety either on or before December 15, 2020. Tickets will not be valid for admission after December 15, 2020.
- So. Cal Resident Offer: If you purchased a Southern California Resident ticket, the expiration date will be extended day-by-day for each day that the Disneyland® Resort is closed. Please note that this ticket needs to be used in its entirety either on or before the newly announced expiration date. We will update this page as soon as we know the new expiration date.
Get Away Today is the only company that sells refundable DISNEYLAND® Resort tickets. Because of this, our DISNEYLAND® Resort tickets are valid for travel throughout all of 2020, as long as they are used on/before December 31, 2020.*Please note that if you booked our Kids Spring Special, you must use your DISNEYLAND® Resort tickets in their entirety before May 21, 2020. Alternatively, if you purchased DISNEYLAND® Resort tickets anytime after Feb. 21, 2020, your DISNEYLAND® Resort tickets will remain valid for travel through 2021.
We recommend the same best practices as the CDC, WHO and US Travel Advisory. We encourage you to follow their best practices and research travel advisories in order to make an informed decision about your vacation. Please know that all of our hotel and theme park partners are doing everything they can to ensure your health and safety while traveling. For more information on how the Disneyland® Resort is responding to this situation, we've linked their official statement here. If you have a vacation booked to another destination besides Southern California, we'd be happy to provide more information regarding individual travel policies for the specific destination you are traveling to.
At Get Away Today, we are working around the clock to ensure we respond to updates as they occur. We hope that by sharing this information with you, we can help you make informed decisions and provide peace of mind for your next trip. As your travel experts, we want you to know that we are here to help before, during and after your vacation. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us by calling 855-GET-AWAY.
Thank you for your continued trust in Get Away Today and for choosing us as your travel provider.