Frequently Asked Questions
Disneyland® Resort Reopening Information
DISNEYLAND® Resort Official Statement
When will the DISNEYLAND® Resort reopen?
Will reservations be required to visit the DISNEYLAND® Resort? How do I make a reservation?
Once your Disneyland® tickets have been linked to your Disneyland® account, you’ll be able to make your party’s reservations through Disneyland’s reservation system in five simple steps.
- Access Disneyland’s reservation system by signing into your Disney account. From here, you can start the theme park reservation process. Please note that you will not be able to make Park reservations through the Disneyland® app. We recommend using a desktop for the best experience.
- Create your party (up to 5 people at a time, 10 total and cannot contain more than 3 households) using your Disneyland® Resort ticket numbers. If you have not already linked your Disneyland® Resort tickets to your Disney account, you will do so at this time. Please note that you will need to assign a name to each individual ticket. Once ticket numbers have been assigned to a specific guest, they can not be changed.
- Select the day and theme park you’d like to visit.
- Review and confirm your reservation.
Do I need to make a reservation on my own to visit the DISNEYLAND® Resort? Or will Get Away Today make a reservation for me?
When will I be able to purchase DISNEYLAND® Resort tickets?
Is the date that I chose for my DISNEYLAND® Resort tickets at time of booking the date that I have to make my reservation for?
When will my DISNEYLAND® Resort tickets expire?
If I paid for my DISNEYLAND® Resort tickets in full, when will I receive my tickets?
What if I have DISNEYLAND® Resort tickets on a Layaway Plan?
When will the Hotels of the DISNEYLAND® Resort reopen?
When will Downtown Disney reopen?
COVID-19 Travel Updates
DISNEYLAND® Resort and Park Closures
Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
Can I use Extra Magic Hour or Magic Morning to access Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge?
Will I need a reservation in order to experience Savi's Workshop or Droid Depot at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge?
Guests will need to make a reservation in order to build a custom lightsaber at Savi's Workshop. Reservations for this experience will become available on April 22, 2021.
Guests will not need a reservation to design a customized droid at Droid Depot at this time.
Do I need to join a Boarding Group in order to ride Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance at the DISNEYLAND® Resort?
- Reservations will be accessible via the Disneyland® mobile app
- Distributions enrollment times will be twice daily (one at 7:00 am, one at 12:00 pm)
- Guests who start their day in Disneyland® Park will be able to access the virtual queue system and check for availability in the morning
- To access the second virtual queue opportunity for later that day, guests must have entered either Disneyland® Park or Disney California Adventure® Park (with a Park Hopper® ticket.) Guests with Park Hopper® tickets beginning their day at Disney California Adventure® Park may enter Disneyland® Park (if capacity allows) after 1 pm for their boarding group.
- Each guest cannot enter the virtual queue any more than once per day.
What is the difference between a PARK HOPPER® and 1-Park Per Day DISNEYLAND® ticket?
A Park Hopper® ticket allows entry to both Disneyland® and Disney California Adventure® Park within the same day. This ticket will give you the most flexible experience for your vacation.
A 1-Park Per Day ticket allows you to choose between one visit to either Disneyland® or Disney California Adventure® Park. Once you enter either park, you will not be allowed to go to another park for the remainder of the day. You are welcome to choose what park you would like to enter each day, to ensure you get to experience the magic each park has to offer. *Please note that due to reduced Park capacity, Park Hopping will begin at 1:00 pm each day as long as capacity allows. Click HERE to book your Disneyland® tickets now!
What does Magic Morning mean?
Please note that Magic Morning is not available at this time.
A Magic Morning is included in any 3-Day or longer Disneyland® ticket. This means that you receive one Magic Morning, which will allow you to enter into the Disneyland® Park one hour before the park opens on select days. Typically, those days are Tuesday, Thursday, or Saturday. Make sure you check park hours before you go, so you know what time to arrive.
Click HERE to buy your Disneyland® tickets today!
How do DISNEYLAND® E-Tickets work?
Do my tickets include the FastPass option?
Please note that FastPass is not available at this time.Every Disneyland® ticket includes the digital FastPass option and it is free to use. To learn more about how to use the digital FastPass, click HERE to get more information.
What is MaxPass?
Please note that Disney's MaxPass is not available at this time.Disney’s MaxPass is a $20 per-person, per-day add-on to your Disneyland® ticket that allows you to reserve and redeem digital FastPass tickets from your mobile device. MaxPass also includes Disney PhotoPass which lets you download, save and share all of your PhotoPass images captured throughout the day. Click HERE for more information about the MaxPass.
What are the DISNEYLAND® Resort Park Hours?
Can I bring in outside food and drink into Disneyland?
Can I upload my E-Tickets to the DISNEYLAND® App?
Do you sell Oogie Boogie Bash - A Disney Halloween Party tickets?
Do you sell PCA Transportation tickets?
How much is parking at Disneyland?
Who is Get Away Today?
What vacations can I book with Get Away Today?
Can I book multiple rooms?
How can I book multiple hotel rooms on your website?
To book multiple hotel rooms on our site, you will need to add each hotel room separately to your cart. To book a hotel room, you will want to click on the “Hotels” or “Packages” tab, depending on if you’d like to include tickets in your vacation package or not.
Once you find the hotel you want to book, click on the “Book” button under that specific property. Here, you’ll want to verify travel dates, room occupancy and room type. Once everything looks correct, click on the “Select Room” button on the bottom, right-hand corner of the details page. This will then add your hotel room to your cart. To add multiple rooms, repeat these same steps.
To checkout, click on the cart icon in the top, right-hand corner of the page. The multiple rooms will appear in your cart and you’ll be ready to book your vacation!
Can I make payments on airfare?
Can I make payments on my vacation?
Do you offer transportation to and from the airport?
How do I find the best deals on your site?
How do I receive my vacation package?
I paid off my Layaway Plan, what happens next?
Now that you’ve paid off your Layaway Plan, you will receive your receipt, ticket vouchers and hotel certificate at the email address you provided at time of booking.
If you have any additional questions, or need to update your email address, please call 855-GET-AWAY and one of our travel experts would be happy to assist you.