San Diego, California January 9-12, 2020
Escape the cold weather and come play with us in beautiful San Diego!
One of the top destinations in the country, San Diego is considered Hawaii of the mainland. When not playing pickleball in paradise, you can explore all that San Diego has to offer. Head off for shopping and dining in places such as Old Town and Little Italy. These pedestrian-friendly areas of San Diego offer ambiance that can’t be beat.
The Bahia Resort Hotel The Bahia Resort Hotel is located on a 14-acre peninsula of Mission Bay in San Diego. The lush vegetation and beauty of the ocean surrounds you at this Resort, offering an escape from everyday living and the best backdrop you could imagine for pickleball. With access to sandy beaches as well as the city itself, you’ll love Bahia Resort Hotel.
This 3-Night Pickleball in Paradise experience offers the following and more:
- World-class pickleball instruction from Pickleball professional Mike Shinzaki. Mike is a San Diego native, UCLA graduate, former soccer and tennis player who has competed in pro-division pickleball tournaments around the country for the past four years (peak USAPA rating 5.75). Mike is a Team Pro sponsored by Gearbox Sports with experience instructing players of all skill levels.
- 8 converted pickleball courts reserved daily
- Round robin competitive play
- Pro clinics
- 7:1 player to instructor ratio in order to ensure you are getting personalized instruction.
- Swag bag including t-shirt, water bottle and more.
- Meet & greet
- Opportunities to schedule private and semi-private instruction with a pickleball pro (additional cost).
3-Night Pickleball in Paradise San Diego Cost*:
- $582 per person quadruple occupancy
- $643 per person triple occupancy
- $764 per person double occupancy
- $1128 per person single occupancy
*Airfare and meals not included.
Day - 1 Thurs Jan 9 3:00-4:30 Meet & Greet Open Play Session 6:00 Group Dinner
Day - 2, Fri Jan 10 Clinics with Pro Mike Shinzaki (limited capacity; first come first served) 9:00-10:30 Novice 10:30-12:00 Low Intermediate 12:00-1:30 High Intermediate 9:00-1:30 Open Play Available
Day - 3 Sat Jan 11 9:30-12:30 Round Robin Competitive Play (separated by skill level; prizes awarded at each) 6:00 Dinner and Awards
Day - 4 Sun Jan 12 Depart until we meet again
While you’re in San Diego, you can enjoy optional add-ons before or after your Pickleball in Paradise experience. Consider the following:
- Speed Boat Adventure Tour (2 person minimum) $61 per person
- San Diego Seal Tour $35
- Patriot Jet Boat Ride $29
- San Diego Bay 2 Hour Harbor Tour $27
- Old Town Trolley City Tour $33
- USS Midway Museum $22
To book, please contact Jill Muirbrook: Office: 801-475-9525 Cell: 801-648-9044 Email: [email protected]