Sandals South Coast Jamaica November 14 - 21, 2020
Get Away Today is proud to present Pickleball in Paradise. This week-long, all-inclusive vacation is packed with activities, adventure and, of course, PICKLEBALL!
- All-inclusive rate at Sandals South Coast for two adults (18 years or older)
- Pickleball Package (Reserved pickleball courts daily, t-shirt, water bottle, swag bag, opening reception, awards/prizes, Round Robin competitive play)
- Clinics with the Pickleball Pros
- All food and drinks
- Tips, Gratuities, & Taxes
- Transportation to/from the airport
- Free Wifi
Pricing for this Pickleball in Paradise vacation is as follows: 1 Beachfront Deluxe Room* - $3456 (total for 2 people**) Deposit - $500/person
*Upgrade room categories are available upon request *Single occupants may attend, but have to pay for room rate listed above or the room type that is selected - Call for details.
NOT INCLUDED Roundtrip airfare Montego Bay (MBJ)
This all-new beachfront and ocean view resort in Jamaica offers a fantastic combination of European comfort and the beach. Sandals South Coast is an all-inclusive resort surrounded by 2 miles of Jamaican shoreline, offering access to white, sandy beaches. Additionally, the resort is located amidst a 500-acre nature preserve and boasts three pools, including the largest in Jamaica. You can dine at one of 9 restaurants, and kick back in the evenings by the glow of a cozy firepit. This adults-only, 5-star destination is truly a slice of paradise.
Over the course of our 7-night itinerary, our IPTPA and PPR certified Pickleball Pro, Byron Freso, will lead us in fun pickleball games, ladder play, round robin competitive play and pro clinics.
In addition to pickleball, you can enjoy a variety of activities at Sandals South Coast. And the best part is that experiences such as scuba diving, water skiing, volleyball and more are included! Consider the following when you’re not on the pickleball court:
- PADI-Certified SCUBA diving (and all equipment)
- Snorkeling (and all equipment)
- Hobie Cats, paddle boards, kayaks
- Professional instruction for water sports
- Beach volleyball, basketball, pool tables
- Unlimited land sports and fitness center with LifeFitness® Equipment
- Day and night entertainment including live shows
To book, please contact Jill Muirbrook: Office: 801-475-9525 Cell: 801-648-9044 Email: email@example.com
- Full-Time RVer in Anywhere, USA
- USAPA Certified Referee
- USAPA Certified Referee Evaluator
- IPTPA Level II Certified Instructor
- PPR Certified Professional
- 5.0+ Senior Pro
Byron Freso is an IPTPA and PPR Certified Pickleball Instructor and Senior Pro Pickleball Player. He has been playing pickleball for six years and has won many medals at the national and local levels. Prior to playing and teaching pickleball, Byron was an Open level racquetball player. He is also an outstanding volleyball and table tennis player. Byron was also a college volleyball coach and taught racquetball and table tennis.
He has a love for this game that is second to none and is a strong advocate for growing sport in all parts of the US and around the world. As a full-time RVer, Byron has traveled and played in 49 states since he was introduced to the game in 2012. Byron and his wife Marsha spend their winters in Surprise, AZ, where they enjoy playing in many tournaments during the pickleball season. In addition, he teaches and evaluates instructors who would like to become certified IPTPA instructors.
Over the years, Byron has won over fifty gold medals, numerous silver and bronze medals in the following tournaments:
- USAPA Nationals
- US Open
- National Senior Games
- State Games of America
- Huntsman World Senior Games
- Grand Canyon Games
- Many Other Tournaments
Byron brings a wealth of knowledge and understanding in the art of teaching the game of pickleball. His goal when teaching is to have each student maximize their capability to learn, have lots of fun doing it and to grow from the experience.