Instructions on How to Redeem Your ART Vouchers
With ART, you’ll be able to travel to-and-from the parks and explore shopping, dining, entertainment and more within the Anaheim-area. Below, we’ve placed detailed instructions on how to redeem your ART vouchers.
- Locate and open your ART voucher PDF
- (If you’re not sure where to access your voucher, your voucher is located in your after-booking email titled “Get Away Today Vacation Itinerary” as a PDF attachment. You can also find your voucher by logging into your account on our website. You can do this by clicking on the “Sign In” button on the top, right-hand corner of our website.)
- Download the A-Way WeGo or Token Transit app in the App Store or Google Play
- Once downloaded, open the camera application on your phone. Once your camera is open, hover over the QR code located on the top, right-hand corner of your voucher. A link will appear once the QR code has been scanned by your camera. Please click on the link that appears. This link will automatically redirect you to the app.
- After you’ve been redirected to the app, your vouchers will appear on the screen. Click “Redeem”
- Once you click “Redeem,” your vouchers will now be located within the app.
- IMPORTANT - Do NOT click on the “Start my trip” option until you are getting on ART for the first time. When you click “Start my trip,” it will begin the timer on how long your voucher is valid.
- Once on your trip, you can use your ART voucher to explore everything that the Anaheim-area has to offer!
ART service typically begins one hour before the Disneyland® Resort opens and will continue until 30 minutes after close, seven days a week. Please check the A-Way WeGo app for daily schedules and route times.