Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Package Terms and Conditions
- Reservations made for travel within 72 hours are non-refundable.
- All travel documents will be sent to you electronically to the email address provided at time of booking. If you need to change your email address, please contact Get Away Today directly.
- Lost tickets, attraction vouchers and unused services are non-refundable.
- Roll-away beds, parking, resort fees and other additional charges may not be included (unless noted) and are payable to hotel.
- Transportation is NOT included to and from each destination.
- Reservations may be changed or cancelled by calling Get Away Today at least 72 hours in advance of check-in date. Please be aware that some hotels require 5-7 days advance notice.
- Any change made within the 72-hour period may result in the loss of one night. Please note that some hotels require 5-7 days’ notice to avoid loss of the first night.
- If you choose to not opt-in to the Peace of Mind Plan, a $100 fee will be charged for changing an existing reservation.
- Please note that there is a non-refundable $50 fee to process a change on all attraction vouchers purchased.
- For any destination other than the DISNEYLAND® Resort, Universal Studios Hollywood™ and San Diego, if you have purchased a package for peak season and change to a value season, no refund will be issued for the difference in price.
- All vacation packages are refundable, however, there will be a $150 fee per hotel package if you do not have the Peace of Mind Plan.
- Get Away Today highly recommends their optional Peace of Mind Plan. The Peace of Mind Plan allows unlimited reservation changes, without being subject to any Get Away Today imposed change, reschedule or cancellation fees for a one-time, $75 fee per room. Please note that the Peace of Mind Plan is only valid one year from booking.
- Packages and attraction tickets MUST be used within the travel year listed on each voucher. Packages and attraction vouchers used after the end of the year are subject to price increases, restrictions and denied entry.
- All prices and fees are subject to change without notice.
- Get Away Today is not responsible for any loss, injury or damage related to its travel services.
- All ticket features, offers, events, age ranges, services, attractions and entertainment may be seasonal and are subject to change without notice.
- By agreeing to our Terms and Conditions, you understand Get Away Today is not responsible for refunds for any park closures, which may include disturbances from weather, wars, civil disturbances or any other circumstances beyond our control.
- Get Away Today cannot prevent you [or your child(ren)] from becoming exposed to, contracting, or spreading COVID-19 while utilizing Get Away Today’s services. It is not possible to prevent against the presence of the disease. Therefore, if you choose to utilize Get Away Today’s services, you may be exposing yourself to and/or increasing your risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19.
- By agreeing to Get Away Today's Terms and Conditions, I hereby forever release and waive my right to bring suit against Get Away Today and its owners, officers, directors, managers, officials, trustees, agents, employees, or other representatives in connection with exposure, infection, and/or spread of COVID-19 related to utilizing Get Away Today’s services. I understand that this waiver means I give up my right to bring any claims including for personal injuries, death, disease or property losses, or any other loss, including but not limited to claims of negligence and give up any claim I may have to seek damages, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen.
- By agreeing to our Terms and Conditions, you will automatically be opted-in to receive email receipts, vacation reminders, follow-ups and various communications regarding your purchase.
Airfare Terms and Conditions
- Airfare is non-refundable and name changes are not allowed for any airline tickets. Please note that it will be necessary to reconfirm your flight times with your air carrier 24 hours before your departure time. Airport rules require travelers to arrive at the airport 2 hours before their departure time to allow enough time for airport security. To receive a boarding pass, each traveler will need a government issued ID. For up-to-date airport rules, please visit www.tsa.gov. Please note that date or time changes for flight will incur a fee. Typical change fees are $50-$200 per ticket plus any difference in the fare price of the ticket (fees charges vary depending on the air carrier). To make changes to your date or flight times, please contact a customer care representative at Get Away Today.