7-Day Walt Disney World® Resort Park Hopper®
Make the most of your WALT DISNEY WORLD® RESORT vacation with 7 full days of fun at the Magic Kingdom®, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom. With so much to see and do at four major theme parks, Disney Springs®, the incredible dining, shopping ...
Make the most of your WALT DISNEY WORLD® RESORT vacation with 7 full days of fun at the Magic Kingdom®, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom. With so much to see and do at four major theme parks, Disney Springs®, the incredible dining, shopping and entertainment district, and so much more, you’ll be glad you have enough time to explore it all
To enter a theme park, you will need a park reservation and valid admission for that park—for each day you’d like to visit.
Before You Make a Purchase
Please check to see if your desired date and theme park is currently available before purchasing your ticket or vacation package. Keep your reservation date preference in mind when selecting your ticket or package.
After You Make a Purchase
Given the limited availability of park reservations, it is recommended that you make your theme park reservations immediately after purchasing your admission.
Choose Your Travel Date:
- Number of Guests(Ages 10+)2$642/ticket
$682(Ages 3-9)0$620/ticket $660
Please note that Walt Disney World Base Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be changed or altered after they have been purchased. Your 7-Day Park Hopper® Ticket is date sensitive and must be used within the redemption window. The redemption window for your 7-Day Park Hopper® Ticket is 10 days starting from the date selected and must be used in its entirety within that time frame.
If you are staying on-property at a Walt Disney World® Resort Hotel, your redemption window will extend based on how many nights you are staying on property. Please be aware that you must link your Walt Disney World Base Tickets to your hotel reservation in order for your redemption window to be extended.
- Take some time before your trip to decide which parks you want to hit first. Plan on spending at least one full day in each park. Go ahead and make your Fastpass+ reservations for what you really want to do first. Then, realize if you decide after spending time in each park you want to change things up, do it!
- Schedule in some downtime. With so much to do at the four major theme parks, you’ll be glad you have seven full days to do it all. But, seven days of going non-stop is a lot. Either add on an extra day or two for relaxing, or at least schedule in some time to hang out at your hotel. This is especially important if you are traveling with kids who need naps!
- In addition to using the Fastpass+ system, take advantage of other time saving queue options like the Single Rider option or the Rider Switch when appropriate. The Single Rider works well if you have older children or adults who don’t mind riding in a separate row or car. Child Swap is the best way for everyone to ride if you have kids in strollers or who don’t make height requirements on certain rides.
- Get more of our best tips by following us on Facebook or visiting our blog, packedwithfun.com.