The Disneyland Resort is always a great time, but it's an extra great time during the holidays. Show your family how grateful you are for them by taking them to the Merriest Place on Earth for Thanksgiving! If you need a reason to go to Disneyland this season, here are three to think about:
- The kids are out of school and there's a good chance you're off work for Thanksgiving. Take advantage of the extra time off and plan a much needed vacation together.Make new family traditions and memories that you'll treasure together.
- The Disneyland Hotel puts on a Thanksgiving Feast like no other. If an all-you-care-to-eat gourmet banquet isn't your family's thing, you could always grab a Turkey leg in Disneyland or enjoy a roasted turkey dinner complete with mashed potatoes from Flo's V8 Cafe in Cars Land. No matter what you decide, just remember, no cooking and no cleaning means more time making memories with the people that really matter!
- The Holidays at the Disneyland Resort are in full gear and it's the perfect way to kick off the season. You'll be among the first to see the new show, World of Color - Winter Dreams and you'll love how Cars Land transforms for the holidays at Disney California Adventure Park. Plus, classic favorites like "it's a small world" holiday and Haunted Mansion Hoilday make their annual return and there is nothing more magical than watching the snowfall over Main Street USA after the "Believe in Holiday Magic" Fireworks Spectacular.
Image Credit: ©Disney
We still have some great specials available over Thanksgiving and here are just a few:
- 4th Night Free + Free Breakfast (gratuity not included) at the Holiday Inn Anaheim Resort
- 4th Night Free at the Hilton Garden Inn
- 4th Night Free + Free Shuttle and the Sheraton Garden Grove
- 3rd Night Free + Free Shuttle at the Crowne Plaza Anaheim Resort
Don't wait to book your family's vacation - you'll be thankful you did!