LEGOLAND California is getting ready for its annual Brick-or-Treat celebration taking place Saturday nights during October. Select areas of LEGOLAND are open for this seasonal party that happens from 5-9pm each Saturday night. The Beginning, Miniland USA, Imagination Zone, Land of Adventure and Castle Hill are open during the later party hours and offer a number of family-friendly festivities - all included with your LEGOLAND admission from Get Away Today!
Image Credit: Legoland.com
Here is a sneak peek into the frightening fun awaiting your family at LEGOLAND:
- Brick-or-treat trail - takes place Saturdays and Sundays in October and consists of 10 stations with healthy snacks, candy and surprises in LEGOLAND, plus a bonus station in the SEA LIFE Aquarium
- Costume contests - children 12 and under compete in three categories: Kingdom, LEGO and Creative
- Fireworks - the show begins at 9pm
- Take your photo with a giant LEGO® Lord Vampyre
- Spooky fun entertainment including the Hubble Bubble Dance Party, The Witchettes, BOO Crew and more
For the ultimate LEGOLAND vacation, stay at the new LEGOLAND Hotel or one of our awesome Carlsbad hotel partners like the Homewood Suites Carlsbad or La Quinta Inn Carlsbad and get a 2nd Day Free LEGOLAND Park Hopper! Get Away Today is your LEGOLAND vacation expert, so book online or call 855-GET-AWAY to talk to one of our Carlsbad Specialists.
Check out these other great blog articles:
LEGOLAND: Building Great Vacation Memories
New: LEGOLAND Hotel Opens
Get Away Today Visits Carlsbad Hotels
Homewood Suites Carlsbad: Room Tour
LEGOLAND: Pirate Reef and Star Wars Mini Land Open