Disney Premium Character Dining Will Call Ticket
Premium Disney Character Dining tickets are valid at some of the most popular Character Dining experiences at the DISNEYLAND® Resort; Donald Duck's Seaside Breakfast at the PCH Grill inside DISNEY'S PARADISE PIER® Hotel and Goofy’s Kitchen inside the DISNEYLAND® Hotel. Pl...
Premium Disney Character Dining tickets are valid at some of the most popular Character Dining experiences at the DISNEYLAND® Resort; Donald Duck's Seaside Breakfast at the PCH Grill inside DISNEY'S PARADISE PIER® Hotel and Goofy’s Kitchen inside the DISNEYLAND® Hotel. Please be aware that these are Will Call tickets and will need to be picked up at any ticket booth inside the DISNEYLAND® Resort prior to your dining reservation.
Select a Date:
- Number of Guests(Ages 10+)2$48/ticket
$58(Ages 3-9)0$28/ticket $34
Donald Duck's Seaside Breakfast is where you'll see Donald and Daisy reunited at a beach bash celebration! The PCH Grill serves an all-you-care-to-eat buffet featuring California cuisine. Regularly appearing characters include Donald, Daisy, Minnie and Stitch.
Goofy’s Kitchen is the ultimate Disney Character Dining experience serving an all-you-care-to-eat buffet with whimsical touches and “goofy” twists. Goofy’s Kitchen is open for brunch which is generally served from 7am-2pm and dinner from approximately 5-8:30pm. Mickey waffles, PB & J Pizza, an omelet station and a full dessert bar are some of the highlights of brunch. A carving station, catch of the day and other heartier menu items are added to the mix for dinner. Regularly appearing characters include Goofy, Pluto, Minnie, Chip and many more.
- When making your reservation, have your Cast Member note if anyone in your party has any food allergies or special dietary needs. Disney does a remarkable job of accommodating dietary needs.
- Have your cameras ready at a moment’s notice. Characters come to your table to interact with your party and you never know what they’ll do. Make sure you capture all of those magical moments!
- Consider a late breakfast, early lunch or later dinner. By booking during “off” meal times, you’ll have more time at the attractions while others are eating and more time with the characters while others are riding!
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest to see our most current specials and get updates. Our blog is also updated daily with great information.