For a holiday celebration like no other, visit Universal Studios Hollywood for Grinchmas! The festivities kicked off Thanksgiving Day and are being held on the weekends through December 15. Then, the party takes place every day December 20 - 31, 2013 - and is included with your admission to Universal Studios Hollywood!
Image Credit: Universal Studios Hollywood
Here's a glimpse of what you can expect at Grinchmas this season:
- Take photos with the Grinch and his dog Max to make it a Grinchmas to remember
- Experience the Backlot Whobilation as the Whos sing and dance through Whoville and spread holiday cheer
- Stand beneath the towering and whimsical 60-foot Grinchmas tree located in the new Universal Plaza and soak in the festive Park decor
- Sing along with the enchanting "Who-Carolers"
- Watch a live taping of EXTRA, where you can join Mario Lopez and Maria Menunos for live interviews with your favorite celebrities (subject to change without notice)
Don't miss this "Who-nique" opportunity to celebrate Grinchmas! Universal Studios Hollywood makes a great addition to any Southern California vacation and is a fantastic destination in and of itself. Stay at the Sheraton Universal Hotel or Beverly Garland's Holiday Inn for the ultimate Universal Studios experience. Book online or call our reservation specialists at 855-GET-AWAY.
Check out these other great articles: