Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party returns to Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom with jolly fun for all ages.
Every year in November and December guests can enjoy a magical holiday gathering with loved ones and familiar Disney Characters for special activities only offered during this after-hours event.
Magic Kingdom is one of the four parks of the Walt Disney World Resort and is known as being the main “castle park” and is the host of other exclusive seasonal events like Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
This holiday season, the best way to experience all the festivities is by getting your tickets to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, often abbreviated as MVMCP.
Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party Details
Disney World invites you to a night full of holiday cheer at Magic Kingdom during Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
We anticipate this event to return for select nights in November and December based on 2022 dates.
Remember, this is a special ticketed event. Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party ticket prices ranged from $150-$220. We will update pricing as it's released for 2023.
In the past, party guests could begin entering Magic Kingdom at 4:00 pm with the official party times running from 7:00 pm until midnight.
Tickets for 2023 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party are expected to go on sale in May 2023. This article will be updated with all the details as soon as we hear more!
Some of the most notable highlights are:
- Mickey‘s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade
- Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks
- Snow on Main Street, U.S.A
- Cookies and Cocoa
- Holiday-themed Attractions
- Club Tinsel
- A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas
- Disney Junior Jingle Jam
For the full Magic Kingdom Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party experience we suggest:
- 4+ Day Hopper Ticket to devote quality time in each of the main Walt Disney World theme parks, then the additional Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party ticket to focus on exclusive offerings during the party.
- A stay at one of Magic Kingdom’s closest hotels such as Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa,Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort,Disney’s Contemporary Resort or Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is an annual event perfect for families, couples, friend trips, and everyone in between!
One of the main things guests love to do is immerse themselves in the festivities throughout Magic Kingdom. From snow on Main Street, U.S.A. to holiday decorations and free cookies and cocoa for party guests.
Add that to the holiday treats, snacks, characters, attractions and more—it keeps families and friends coming back year after year for more fun at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
You'll also find the can’t-miss attractions at Magic Kingdom during your night of fun. We suggest devoting one full day to Magic Kingdom to experience the everyday magic of the theme park and then come back a second time for the party and watch it transform!
Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration
Special Holiday Attractions
Join the fun on favorite attractions with a holiday twist:
- Jingle Cruise is the holiday version of Jungle Cruise with special jokes and decor during the season. This version is available during the entire holiday season, not just during the party.
- Mad Tea Party invites you to take a spin with new lights and music in your giant tea cup.
- Tomorrowland Speedway brings the holidays to a festive freeway filled with lights and decor.
- Space Mountain Holiday Run puts a spin on this classic with holiday music.
Many other Magic Kingdom attractions are open during Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party as well.
Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade
This holiday parade only runs during the Very Merry Christmas Party and happens twice each night.
You’ll see tons of themed floats and some of your favorite characters including:
- Toy soldiers
- Gingerbread men
- Classic Disney characters
- Santa Claus
They’ll all be dressed in their holiday best!
Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks Show
This nighttime spectacular hosted by Minnie Mouse includes effects, lasers, lighting, and fireworks.
Fireworks are a fantastic way to end the night! Be sure to check the entertainment schedule so you don’t miss this Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party farewell.
Book Your Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Vacation
Every holiday season our team from Get Away Today heads to Orlando on multiple occasions to discover the best of the best at the Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
Let us help you book the ultimate vacation with Walt Disney World theme park tickets, the best Disney hotels and more.
Booking with Get Away Today is so easy and we can also help you save a ton of money. There are no fees to use our services and our agents are not paid on commission. They are truly happy to help you find what works best for you! Our Price Monitoring allows you to book with confidence.
Get started by calling 855-GET-AWAY. We can’t wait to help you plan the perfect vacation!
Join the Conversation!Leave A Comment