Knott’s Berry Farm in Buena Park, California is America's 1st Theme Park and home to quite a few incredible rollercoasters! Knott’s is a quintessential destination for families heading to San Diego, Orange County or Los Angeles. Here at Get Away Today, we cover all aspects of Southern California vacations including Knott’s Berry Farm. Our Knott’s Berry Farm summer vacationE planning guide will give you all of the best tips on how to add a day or two at Knott’s to your family vacation. We'll share the best attractions, places to eat and even where to stay this summer.
Knott’s Summer Nights
The summer adventure continues long after the sun goes down, with a nighttime summer party thal livens up the evening! Here are the details about Knott's Summer Nights:
- Knott’s Summer Nights is hosted on select dates May 26 - September 4, 2023
- Nighttime festivities from Calico Square to Charleston Circle
- Live Music Hub each Summer Night
- Unique summer food offerings each evening
- Instagram-able photo opportunities
- Interactive experiences
- Family-friendly games
Ghost Town Alive!
Ghost Town Alive! returns to Knott's Berry Farm on select days this summer complete with bandits, cowboys, robberies, judges, a good ol' western hoedown, and much more! Visit the beloved town of Calico and experience an authentic western adventure by becoming a star in this summer's story of the Wild West.
All New Fiesta Village
Fiesta Village is all new this summer (opens May 26, 2023)! Inspired by the Hispanic influence on Southern California, Fiesta Village is full of celebration and culture with all-new experiences, entertainment, dining, shopping, and thrills. Here is just some of what you’ll find in Fiesta Village:
- Fiesta Mercado, inspired by Los Angeles’ Olvera Street
- Merchants with unique and authentic items on display and for sale
- Bright, colorful alebrijes and vibrant landscaping to match
- Casa California restaurant with made-to-order burritos and tacos
- Cantina Del Sur serves up cerveza and specialty cocktails
- Fiesta Stage where the open-air venue hosts live entertainment
- Newly themed attractions, including the reimagined MonteZOOMa: The Forbidden Fortress
MonteZOOMa: The Forbidden Fortress
This flywheel-launched shuttle coaster was upgraded with exciting changes while keeping the ride’s unique charm.
- Height requirement: 48 inches or taller
- Duration: 35 seconds
- Max Speed: 55 MPH
- Weight and size restrictions may apply
Knott’s Soak City Waterpark
Knott’s Soak City Waterpark is a separately gated 15-acre water adventure park immediately adjacent to Knott’s Berry Farm. It’s the perfect place to cool down and enjoy lazy summer days.
- Soak City is open select days, May 20 - September 10, 2023
- Separate admission required
Knott’s Berry Farm Discount Tickets
As your Southern California travel partner, we have discount tickets available for Knott’s Berry Farm and many other local attractions. Your Knott’s Berry Farm ticket includes general admission for one day. Admission includes access to all rides (height restrictions apply), shows and attractions. Make the most of your day at Knott’s with these expert tips:
- Make time to eat at Mrs. Knott’s Chicken Dinner Restaurant, located right outside of the theme park. They’ll accept reservations for parties of 12 or more. If you have a smaller group, try to eat at an off time to avoid a long wait. And be sure to save some room for the famous boysenberry pie!
- Download the Knott’s app and be sure to check the schedule for the day. Knott’s is known for having really fun entertainment, but the schedule changes frequently. Be sure to plan that into your day.
- If you’re visiting Knott’s Berry Farm during peak travel time, you may want to consider upgrading to a “Fast Lane” ticket when you get to the park. For a fee, you’ll get a wristband that will take you to the front of the line of Knott’s Berry Farm’s most popular attractions.