Frequently Asked Questions
Disneyland® Resort - Most Commonly Asked Questions
Are reservations required to visit the DISNEYLAND® Resort? How do I make a reservation?
Once your Disneyland® tickets have been linked to your Disneyland® account, you’ll be able to make your party’s reservations through Disneyland’s reservation system in five simple steps.
- Go to StartYourDisneylandExperience.com
- Sign In or Create a Disney Account
- Create your Party by linking your tickets
- Select the Day and Theme Park you'd Like to Visit
- Review and Confirm Your Visit
How can I find my DISNEYLAND® Resort ticket numbers from Get Away Today so I can make a reservation?
In order to make a theme park reservation, you must link your Disneyland® ticket numbers. You can find your Disneyland® Resort ticket number(s) from Get Away Today one of two ways:
1. Your ticket numbers are located in your after-booking email titled “Get Away Today Vacation Itinerary” as a PDF attachment. You can find your 19-digit ticket number(s) in the top, right-hand corner of the PDF underneath the barcode. You will have a different 19-digit ticket number for each ticket purchased.
2. You can also find your ticket numbers by logging into your account on our website. You can do this by clicking on the “Sign In” button on the top, right-hand corner of our website. If you already have an account, you can proceed to sign in. However, if you don’t have an account, you can create one with the same information you used to book your vacation. Once you sign in successfully, you’ll need to click on the drop-down button located next to the sign-in icon. Here, you’ll click on the “Upcoming Travel” button. Once you do this, you’ll be able to see your upcoming travel items. Here, you’ll click on your Disneyland® Resort tickets and then choose “Print/View Documents.” On this page, you’ll be able to view the 19-digit ticket numbers for each member of your party. As a reminder, you will have a different 19-digit ticket number for each ticket purchased.
Do I need to make a reservation on my own to visit the DISNEYLAND® Resort? Or will Get Away Today make a reservation for me?
Are reservations automatically made for me when I purchase tickets? Or do I need to make them on my own?
When can I start making my DISNEYLAND® Resort reservations?
What is Disney Genie? What is Disney Genie+?
- Personalized itinerary plans
- Forecasted wait times
- Virtual queue access
- And more!
The FREE version of Disney Genie includes:
- Access to the Lightning Lane at select attractions (one at a time)
- PhotoPass Downloads
- Audio Tours of Select Parks
Disney Genie+ is available for an upgrade and also includes:
Lightning Lane access with Disney Genie+ will work most similarly to Disneyland® Resort’s previous MaxPass system. Disney Genie+ at both Disneyland® and Walt Disney World have variable pricing, so the cost for this feature will depend on what day you purchase it. However, when you book with Get Away Today, you can get Disney Genie+ at Disneyland® for $25 per person, per day when you pre-purchase it with your tickets.
There WILL still be traditional standby and virtual queues for guests who aren't interested in upgrading. And of course, you can use those lines when you have Disney Genie+ as well. It's easy and flexible! Disney Genie+ will NOT be available as an upgrade to Magic Key Holders when they become available. Magic Key Holders will be able to purchase Disney Genie+ one day at a time through the app.
What attractions are included in Disney Genie+? What is the Lightning Lane?
Is the date that I chose for my DISNEYLAND® Resort tickets at time of booking the date that I have to make my reservation for?
I purchased a multi-day DISNEYLAND® Resort ticket with Get Away Today and made my Park reservations. I now want to add a day to my ticket. Am I able to add a day to my tickets without losing my reservation?
When will my DISNEYLAND® Resort tickets expire?
When will I receive my DISNEYLAND® Resort tickets if I'm on a Layaway Plan?
What is the Magic Key Program at Disneyland?
When is Halloween Time at the DISNEYLAND® Resort?
Do you sell Oogie Boogie Bash - A Disney Halloween Party tickets?
Will Holidays at the DISNEYLAND® Resort return in 2022?
What is the difference between a PARK HOPPER® and 1-Park Per Day DISNEYLAND® ticket?
A Park Hopper® ticket allows entry to both Disneyland® and Disney California Adventure® Park within the same day. This ticket will give you the most flexible experience for your vacation. *Please note that due to reduced Park capacity, Park Hopping will begin at 11:00 am (starting February 4th) each day as long as capacity allows. Any travel date before 9 February 4, 2023 will still have Park Hopping at 1:00 p.m. Click HERE to book your Disneyland® tickets now!
A 1-Park Per Day ticket allows you to choose between one visit to either Disneyland® or Disney California Adventure® Park. Once you enter either park, you will not be allowed to go to another park for the remainder of the day. You are welcome to choose what park you would like to enter each day, to ensure you get to experience the magic each park has to offer.
What does Magic Morning mean?
Please note that Magic Morning is not available at this time. We will be sure to keep you updated once we hear any additional information.
A Magic Morning is included in any 3-Day or longer Disneyland® ticket. This means that you receive one Magic Morning, which will allow you to enter into the Disneyland® Park one hour before the park opens on select days. Typically, those days are Tuesday, Thursday, or Saturday. Make sure you check park hours before you go, so you know what time to arrive.
Click HERE to buy your Disneyland® tickets today!
How do DISNEYLAND® E-Tickets work?
Will FastPass Return?
Will MaxPass Return?
What are the DISNEYLAND® Resort Park Hours?
Where can I rent a scooter or wheelchair at the DISNEYLAND® Resort?
Does DISNEYLAND® offer a Disability Access Service Card?
Can I bring in outside food and drink into Disneyland?
Can I upload my E-Tickets to the DISNEYLAND® App?
Do you sell ART tickets?
Do you sell PCA Transportation tickets?
How much is parking at Disneyland?
Do I need a reservation in order to visit Avengers Campus in DISNEY CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE® Park?
How do I join the Virtual Queue for WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure?
Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
Will I need a reservation in order to experience Savi's Workshop or Droid Depot at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge?
Guests will need to make a reservation in order to build a custom lightsaber at Savi's Workshop. Reservations for this experience are now available and can be booked 60 days in advance.
Guests will not need a reservation to design a customized droid at Droid Depot at this time.
Do I need to join a Boarding Group in order to ride Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance at the DISNEYLAND® Resort?
Walt Disney World:
What is your FREE Walt Disney World concierge service? How do I qualify to get it?
What is Disney Genie? What is Disney Genie+?
What types of hotels are available at the Walt Disney World Resort?
What ticket types are available at the Walt Disney World Resort?
When is the best time of year to travel to Walt Disney World?
- Epcot® International Arts Festival (typically January - February)
- Epcot® International Flower and Garden Festival (typically March - July)
- Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival (normally late August - early November)
- Halloween at Walt Disney World® Resort - (normally mid-August through October 31)
- Holidays at Walt Disney World® Resort - Beginning November 2022
- Expect Halloween decorations, special menu items and merchandise throughout the Resort.
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is a private ticketed event held in Magic Kingdom® after hours. Tickets are now on sale for 2022 party dates.
- Holiday themed decor, menu items and merchandise will be found in all four theme parks, Disney Springs® and many of the Disney Resort Hotels
- Epcot® International Festival of the Holidays
- Disney Very Merriest After Hours is a private ticketed event held after park hours in Magic Kingdom®. Tickets are now on sale for this event.
What kind of deposit do I need to put down in order to reserve my Walt Disney World vacation?
What is your cancellation policy for Walt Disney World vacations?
Is Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party coming back in 2022? If so, can I purchase tickets through Get Away Today?
Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party will be returning to Disney's Magic Kingdom® Park in 2022. Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party will take place over 37 nights from August 12 - October 31, 2022. Get Away Today can help you purchase Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party tickets, as long as party dates are available. Here is more information about this event:
- This special event haunts Magic Kingdom® Park after normal park operating hours from 7 p.m. to midnight.
- Ticket prices will range from $109 – $199.
- The event dates are:
- August: 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 30
- September: 2, 5, 9, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 23, 25, 27, 29, 30
- October: 2, 4, 6, 7, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28, 30, 31
Is Mickey’s Magical Express still included in my vacation package? If not, what transportation service should I use?
What is Memory Maker? Can I add it to my Walt Disney World vacation package?
Are masks required at the Walt Disney World Resort?
Universal Orlando Resort™:
Is a reservation needed in order to visit Universal Orlando Resort?
How do I receive my Universal Orlando Resort tickets?
What’s the difference between a One Park per Day and Park to Park ticket?
What are the benefits of staying on-site at a Universal Orlando Resort hotel?
Am I able to add Universal Studios Orlando to my Walt Disney World vacation?
Universal Studios Hollywood:
Do you sell Universal Studios Hollywood tickets?
Do I need to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination, or a negative test within 72 hours in order to visit?
Do I need to make a reservation in order to visit Universal Studios Hollywood?
Can I bring outside food and drink into Universal Studios Hollywood?
How much is parking at Universal Studios Hollywood?
What are the Universal Studios Hollywood Park Hours?
Who is Get Away Today?
What vacations can I book with Get Away Today?
Can I book multiple rooms?
How can I book multiple hotel rooms on your website?
To book multiple hotel rooms on our site, you will need to add each hotel room separately to your cart. To book a hotel room, you will want to click on the “Hotels” or “Packages” tab, depending on if you’d like to include tickets in your vacation package or not.
Once you find the hotel you want to book, click on the “Book” button under that specific property. Here, you’ll want to verify travel dates, room occupancy and room type. Once everything looks correct, click on the “Select Room” button on the bottom, right-hand corner of the details page. This will then add your hotel room to your cart. To add multiple rooms, repeat these same steps.
To checkout, click on the cart icon in the top, right-hand corner of the page. The multiple rooms will appear in your cart and you’ll be ready to book your vacation!
Can I make payments on airfare?
Can I make payments on my vacation?
*Please note that if your tickets increase in price before your Layaway Plan is paid in full, you will have the option of paying off your Layaway Plan in its entirety to lock-in your current pricing. Otherwise, we will automatically update your package to reflect the new pricing for your convenience.*Disneyland Resort tickets will not be sent until your Layaway Plan is paid in its entirety. Because Disneyland® Resort reservations can be made up to 120 days in advance, we strongly encourage you to pay off your Layaway Plan at least 30 days before travel, if not sooner - especially for peak travel dates.
Do you offer transportation to and from the airport?
How do I find the best deals on your site?
How do I receive my vacation package?
I paid off my Layaway Plan, what happens next?
Now that you’ve paid off your Layaway Plan, you will receive your receipt, ticket vouchers and hotel certificate at the email address you provided at time of booking.
If you have any additional questions, or need to update your email address, please call 855-GET-AWAY and one of our travel experts would be happy to assist you.