To get you excited for the wait, we've put together a list of 20 things to look for before you climb aboard Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey. Some are outside, some are inside, but we listed them in order to make finding them a little bit easier. Happy searching!
1. Mr. Weasley's muggle car - listen closely and you'll hear it too!
2. Mirror of Erised - plus, look right behind and there's a scary statue right behind it!
3. Hanging plants in the greenhouse - count how many there are to pass the time.
5. The Architect statue - can you spot the mascot for each of the four houses?
6. The current house points - is Gryffindor winning when you visit?
7. Statue of Salazar Slytherin
8. A giant Griffin - What treasures is this creature guarding?
9. Unicorn tapestry
10. A map of the Hogwarts grounds
11. A warm fireplace - to keep you toasty in the cold halls of Hogwarts castle.
12. Dumbledore's office with talking portraits
13. Actual desks from the films inside the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom
14. Lots of different kinds of skulls. See how many different kinds you can count.
15. Stained glass window
16. The Fat Lady that guards the Gryffindor common room - do you know the password?
17. A "No Muggles" sign - how did you sneak into Hogwarts?
18. A copy of the Daily Prophet - "Gryffindor Defends Title"
19. The fireplace where Sirius used to communicate with Harry in the Gryffindor common room
20. The Sorting Hat - "I'll have a look inside your mind and tell you where you belong!"
Of course there is so much to see that everything can't possibly be listed here. The attention to detail is unmatched. Although not everything in Hogwarts was used in the films, a lot of it is created with the same molds so they are exact replicas. We hope that this gives you a glimpse into the magic that is awaiting you at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter inside Universal Studios Hollywood!
We'd love to help you get to experience The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios Hollywood for yourself. Make it part of your Disneyland vacation with our combo ticket and use Anaheim as your vacation home base, or stay near Universal Studios to make it a quick L.A. getaway. Either way, we will make sure you get the best vacation at the lowest price. Book online or call our vacation experts at 855-GET-AWAY.
Check out these other great articles
Join the Conversation!Leave A Comment
Get Away TodayApril 16 2019
Anonymous- Thanks for the heads up! We have made the correction to the article. You must be a true Potter fan!
AnonymousApril 15 2019
That’s not a Godric Gryffindor statue, it’s the Architect. And the gryphon statue guards the entrance to the Headmaster’s Office.
HPAlwaysJuly 30 2017
The statue behind the mirror is the one eyed witch. It's how Harry sneaks out of the castle.