UPDATED JULY 2023. The EPCOT Food and Wine Festival is a tradition we look forward to every year. And the crème de la crème experience of the International Food & Wine Festival for many is The Eat to the Beat Concert Series.
Now we have a first look at the 2023 lineup! The list includes more than 20 groups and performers gracing the stage from July 27 - November 18, 2023.. We love seeing familiar big-name bands and singers perform Friday to Monday nights throughout the Festival.
Then on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights local musicians take the America Gardens Theatre stage at EPCOT.
Concerts play at 5:30 p.m., 6:45 p.m., and 8:00 p.m. each night and are included with regular admission to EPCOT.
EPCOT Eat to the Beat Concert Series Schedule
Eat to the Beat Dining Packages
Want an even more exclusive Eat to the Beat experience? Keep reading for the best seats and views!
Choose from your favorite eateries at EPCOT offering Eat to the Beat Dining Packages. Book lunch or dinner and enjoy the following with your package:
- An appetizer, entrée and dessert or one (1) full buffet (where applicable), along with a non-alcoholic beverage
- One (1) guaranteed seat per person to an Eat to the Beat concert held on the same day
The following Walt Disney World restaurants in EPCOT offered Eat to the Beat dining packages last year. We will update the locations and prices as those are announced. But keep your calendar marked for July 6, 2023 when packages will be available for booking.
- Biergarten Restaurant (Germany Pavilion). Starts at $32 for children and $57 for adults.
- Coral Reef Restaurant (The Living Seas). Starts at $22 for children and $69 for adults.
- Garden Grill Restaurant (The Land Pavilion). Biergarten Restaurant (Germany Pavilion). Starts at $43 for children and $66 for adults.
- Le Cellier Steakhouse (Canada Pavilion). Biergarten Restaurant (Germany Pavilion). Starts at $28 for children and $79 for adults.
If you aren’t able to score an advanced reservation, there’s still a chance for you to choose a walk up dining option the day of your EPCOT visit.
- Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts and Barbecue (American Adventure Pavilion). Starts at $16.99 for children and $34.99 for adults.
- Spice Road Table (Morocco Pavilion). Starts at $16 for children and $44 for adults.
A 7-night visit to see and do the most one can at Walt Disney World Resort. Another important recommendation is a Park Hopper ticket for anyone who wants to enjoy a festival to the max!
This is also important for Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resort guests because the Extended Evening Hours schedule is only posted a couple of months in advance.
The Riviera Resort, POP Century Resort, and Caribbean Beach Resort are also on the Skyliner making transportation to EPCOT super easy. We also love the Polynesian for easy access to the Magic Kingdom and the EPCOT monorail.
Our team recommends a visit in the fall to ensure that you get the full festival experience, with all the booths open and food available. Finally, make note of your favorite artists because the most well-known performers tend to come on the weekend.
Seeing this list, it's incredible how much the festival has grown and what is now available to guests. In addition to cuisines from cultures spanning the globe, demonstrations, seminars, and celebrity chef presentations, you really can’t miss The Eat to the Beat Concert Series.
And remember, the entire concert series is included with your regular EPCOT theme park admission! Concerts are scheduled at various times each evening. Take a look at the full Eat to the Beat Concert Series line-up on the My Disney Experience app and enjoy EPCOT Food and Wine Festival today!
Remember, in addition to the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival with its Eat to the Beat Concert Series, EPCOT is full of attractions you won't want to miss.
In fact, EPCOT is home to some of Walt Disney World's most popular attractions:
- Frozen Ever After at the Norway Pavilion in the World Showcase
- Soarin' Around the World in Future World
- Mission: Space
- Test Track
- Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind
And that's just one of four major theme parks that create the Walt Disney World Resort!
You'll also want to make plenty of time to explore the other three theme parks; Magic Kingdom, Disney's Animal Kingdom and Disney's Hollywood Studios. As a bonus, the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival also coincides with the Magic Kingdom's Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party!
Check our yearly Walt Disney World Resort event calendar for exact dates and ticket costs. Plus, be sure to schedule some time in for Disney Springs, the newly renovated dining, shopping, and entertainment district, and Walt Disney World's two water parks; Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach.
If you have been waiting to book a trip to the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival, 2023 is your year. Book online or call our Disney Experts at 855-GET-AWAY. We'd love to help you book a vacation you're sure to make memories that you'll savor forever!