UPDATED JULY 2023. The EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival is in bloom! Every springtime EPCOT blossoms with brilliant gardens, topiaries, and fresh spring flavors.
EPCOT is one of the four parks of the Walt Disney World Resort and is widely known for its cultural and seasonal festivities.
This spring and summer it really is the place at Disney Parks to stop and smell the roses. You’ll enjoy strolls through gardens, exhibits, and life-like sculptures of your favorite Disney characters.
International Flower & Garden Festival Details
Walt Disney World invites you to “the perfect celebration of nature, discovery, international flair … and a little Disney magic!” at EPCOT’s International Flower & Garden Festival.
The spring Flower & Garden Festival traditionally runs from early March to early July.
Some of the most notable highlights are:
- New Outdoor Kitchens to drink and eat your way around EPCOT, focusing on fresh, farm-market food.
- Stunning topiaries from Disney’s most popular films like “Encanto” and “Princess and the Frog.”
- Returning Disney Princess topiaries including Belle topiary will be added Snow White, Anna, and Elsa.
- Figment, the feisty mascot for the Imagination! pavilion returns in topiary form as well.
- Classic Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Daisy, and Pluto topiaries welcome guests at the front entrance of EPCOT.
- The Garden Rocks concert series is back and better than ever!
- The interactive play gardens to explore.
For the full EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival experience we suggest:
- 3+ Day Hopper Ticket to devote quality time in EPCOT, even if you want to start your day in Magic Kingdom
- A stay at one of EPCOT’s closest hotels including Disney’s Yacht Club Resort, Disney’s Beach Club Resort, or Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
The International Flower & Garden Festival is an annual event perfect for families, couples, friend trips, and everyone in between!
The main highlights include wandering your way through springtime sights, smells, tastes, and experiences. There are nearly 100 topiaries, stunning garden spaces, exciting exhibits, and foodie delights!
Of course, you’ll also find the can’t-miss attractions at EPCOT during your vacation.
Best Spring Snacks at EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival
Keep kids of all ages satisfied and delighted while food sampling with a fresh spring flair! Here is the menu from the last festival to give you an idea of all the tasty bites to try. Be sure to mark off your must-eats and take note of our Get Away Today favorites.
Outdoor Kitchens are open daily from 11:00 a.m. until park closing unless noted otherwise. And don’t forget that tickets and theme park reservations are required.
Flavor Full Kitchen (Between Imagination! and Refreshment Port)
- Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with savory garlic spread (Gluten/Wheat Friendly) (Plant-based) (Garden Graze) Get Away Today favorite.
- Seared Salmon with farro risotto and micro herbs
- Strawberry Mousse with chocolate-crisp pearls
- Blood Orange Agua Fresca (non-alcoholic)
- Cookie Butter Worms and Dirt (non-alcoholic)
EPCOT Sunshine Griddle (Near Test Track presented by Chevrolet)
- Avocado Toast with marinated toybox tomatoes on toasted ciabatta (Plant-based) (Garden Graze) Get Away Today favorite.
- Shrimp and Grits: Blackened shrimp and cheddar cheese grits with brown gravy and sweet corn salsa
- Corned Beef Brisket Hash with house-made potato barrels, onions, peppers, cheese curds, and a soft-poached egg with Tabasco hollandaise (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Fried Cinnamon Roll Bites with cream cheese frosting and candied bacon
- Froot Loops Shake (non-alcoholic)
- Joffrey’s Coffee Cold Brew Cocktail with milk, rum and coffee liqueur, and vanilla vodka
The Honey Bee-stro
- Tupelo Honey and Sweet Corn Spoon Bread with jalapeños, bacon, and house-made whipped honey butter (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Lavender Honey Mustard-marinated Chicken Flatbread with whipped honey-ricotta cheese, marinated vegetables, and goat cheese Get Away Today favorite.
- Local Wildflower Honey-Mascarpone Cheesecake with orange blossom honey whipped cream, whipped honey, crystalized honey, honeycomb, dehydrated honey, and fennel pollen meringue kisses
- Honey-Peach Freeze in a Souvenir Spike the Bee Sipper Cup (non-alcoholic)
- Lemonade Mead
- Orange Blossom Honey Wine
- Honey-Peach Freeze with Blueberry Vodka
The Citrus Blossom (Near Port of Entry)
- Crispy Mojo Marinated Pork Belly, with avocado cream, corn salsa, salsa verde, and plantain chips (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) (EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival)
- Tuna Tataki Bowl with spicy yuzu glaze, mango, avocado, and pappadam crisp
- Grapefruit Tart: Grapefruit curd, lychee jam, ginger mousse, and yuzu cream
- Orange-Lemon Smoothie in a Souvenir Orange Bird Sipper Cup (non-alcoholic) Get Away Today favorite.
- Key Lime Hibiscus Ale
- Orange Peel Ale
- Citrus Honey Cream Ale
- Orange Sunshine Wine Slushy
- Beer Flight
Refreshment Port (Near Canada)
- House-made Italian Sausage and Peppers Poutine (Plant-based) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Salted Cucumber Apple Hard Cider
- Lavender Martini: Vodka with lavender and lemon
Pineapple Promenade (Near Port of Entry)
- Spicy Hot Dog with pineapple chutney and plantain chips
- DOLE Whip (Plant-based) Get Away Today favorite.
- Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade (non-alcoholic)
- DOLE Whip with Fanta (non-alcoholic)
- Tropical Hefe Wheat Ale
- Fresh Pressed Mango, Pineapple, and Guava Wheat Ale
- Hazy Pebbles Fruity Hazy Milkshake
- Violet Lemonade Ale
- Sparkling Pineapple Wine
- DOLE Whip topped with mango cream liqueur
- Pineapple Beer Flight
Trowel & Trellis Hosted by Impossible™ (Near Disney Traders)
- Grilled Baby Vegetables with hummus cream and red pepper coulis (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) (Plant-based) (Garden Graze)
- Impossible Sausage and Kale Soup (Plant-based)
- Boneless Impossible Korean Short Rib with cilantro-lime rice, Danmuji slaw, and Kimchee Mayonnaise (Plant-based)
- Chocolate Cake with whipped cassis mousse, raspberry gelato, and fresh raspberries (EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival) (Plant-based) Get Away Today favorite.
- Twinings Energizing Matcha Cranberry & Lime Green Tea (non-alcoholic)
- Bloom Hazy IPA
- Twinings Energizing Matcha Cranberry & Lime Green Tea with lime vodka served in a mason jar
- Pineapple Skewer with tajin seasoning (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) (Plant-based)
- Tangerine soft-serve Get Away Today favorite.
- Tangerine Cream Ale
- Blueberry Lemonade Hard Cider
- Organic Blonde Ale with passion fruit
Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market (Germany)
- Potato Pancakes with house-made applesauce (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) (Plant-based) (Garden Graze)
- Potato Pancake with caramelized ham, onions, and herb sour cream (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Toasted Pretzel Bread topped with black forest ham and melted Gruyère cheese
- Warm Cheese Strudel with mixed berries
- Hugo Lager
- Premium Pilsner
- Raspberry Radler
- Apfelschaumwein: Sparkling wine and apple liqueur
- Beer Flight
Magnolia Terrace (American Adventure)
- Southern Seafood Boil: Shrimp, mussels, crawfish, potatoes, corn, and Andouille sausage Get Away Today favorite.
- Spicy Chicken Gumbo with Andouille sausage and BEN’S ORIGINAL Long Grain & Wild Rice (EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival)
- Grilled Oysters with Cajun butter (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- House-made Boudin Bites featuring BEN’S ORIGINAL Long Grain White Rice
- Pecan Praline (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Bayou Cocktail: Spiced rum, coconut rum, fruit punch, and Minute Maid orange juice
- Orange Coriander Wheat Ale
- American Light Ale
- Double IPA
- Beer Flight
Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina (Morocco)
- Mediterranean Flatbread with za’atar, artichokes, olives, mozzarella, and feta cheese (EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival) Get Away Today favorite.
- Vanilla, Rose Water, and Pistachio Panna Cotta
- Pomegranate Mimosa
- Ginger and Elderberry Ale
- Pomegranate Hard Cider
- Blackberry Mint Mead
La Isla Fresca (Between Morocco and France)
- Arepas topped with melted queso fresco (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Arepa topped with shrimp, crushed avocado ají, and tomato sauce (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Arepa topped with chorizo (EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival)
- Coconut Tres Leches: Vanilla cake soaked in oat milk, almond milk, and coconut milk with toasted coconut (EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival) (Plant-based) (Garden Graze) Get Away Today favorite.
- Tropical Breeze: Lemonade, grapefruit juice, and simple syrup (non-alcoholic) (EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival) Get Away Today favorite.
- Coconut Key Lime Ale
- Tropical Perception White Sangria
- Tropical Breeze with rum (EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival)
EPCOT Farmers Feast (Near Test Track presented by Chevrolet)
Early Bloom Menu (available March 2 through April 9)
- Chilled Potato and Leek Soup “Vichyssoise” with chive oil and crispy leeks (EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Char-grilled Bison Ribe-Eye with creamy leek fondue, roasted carnival cauliflower, Romanesco and port wine-goat cheese butter (EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Goat Cheese Creamsicle Pop: Goat cheese Crémeux, orange cream, olive oil cake, cranberry sauce, and praline (EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival)
Springtime Menu (available April 10 through May 21)
- Grilled Vegetable Bruschetta with marinated peppers, zucchini, squash, artichokes, goat cheese, and balsamic glaze on grilled ciabatta (EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival) Get Away Today favorite.
- Herb-crusted Spring Lamb with marble potatoes, spring vegetables, and red wine butter sauce
- Strawberry Rhubarb Upside-down Cake with crème fraîche whipped cream Get Away Today favorite.
Summer Solstice Menu (available May 22 through July 4)
- Tomato and Cornbread Panzanella with burrata cheese and fresh basil
- Barbecue Seared Pork Tenderloin with summer succotash, herb butter, and grapefruit vinaigrette (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- A Whole Lotta Melon: Feta cheesecake with watermelon curd, pickled watermelon rind, watermelon caramel, and compressed watermelon (EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
Beverages (available throughout the Festival):
- Raspberry Lemon Verbena Whole-Leaf-Steeped Sparkling Hard Tea
- Hibiscus Lemonade Cocktail featuring hibiscus gin
Cider House (United Kingdom)
- BLT Scone with Nueske’s applewood-smoked bacon, sundried tomato, and basil (EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival) Get Away Today favorite.
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry Tart with whipped cream Get Away Today favorite.
- Pink Lemonade Hard Cider
- Watermelon Hard Cider
- Triple Jam Hard Cider
- Pure Brewed Organic Lager
- Snakebite: Triple jam hard cider and pure brewed organic lager
- Cider Flight
Northern Bloom (Canada)
- Seared Scallops with French green beans, butter potatoes, brown butter vinaigrette, and applewood-smoked bacon (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Beef Tenderloin Tips, Mushroom Bordelaise Sauce, and Whipped Potatoes with garden vegetables
- Griddled Maple Pound Cake with warm peach compote and sweet corn gelato
- Maple Popcorn Shake (non-alcoholic)
- Blonde Ale
- Blueberry Fruit Beer
- Apricot with Maple Syrup Blonde Ale
- Maple Popcorn Shake with maple rye whisky
- Beer Flight
Jardin de Fiestas (México)
- Enchilada de Mole Negro: Chipotle chicken in a corn tortilla with mole negro, avocado mousse, crema Mexicana, and queso fresco (EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) Get Away Today favorite.
- Taco Vampiro: Barbacoa beef in a corn tortilla with crispy grilled Monterey jack cheese, salsa ranchera, and esquites (EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Tostada de Chorizo: Plant-based Chorizo and black beans on a crispy corn tortilla with avocado mousse and queso fresco (EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Poppy Flower Margarita: Tequila blanco, hibiscus flower tea, cucumber juice, aperitivo, and blackcurrant liqueur with a chile salt rim
- Hypnotic Margarita: Tequila blanco, mezcal, rosemary syrup, cognac, and lemon juice
- Craft Mexican Lager
Lotus House (China)
- Spicy Mala Chicken Skewer (EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival)
- House-made Cheesy Crab Wontons
- Rose Bubble Milk Tea (non-alcoholic) (EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival)
- Jasmine Draft Beer
- Marco Boba: Amaretto, iced coffee, milk, and boba
- Kung Fu Punch: Vodka, triple sec, mango, orange juice, and soda water
- Tang Dynasty: Tequila gold, light rum, strawberry, piña colada mix, white boba pearls, and soda water
Primavera Kitchen (Italy)
- Arancini: Fried Risotto Balls stuffed with braised beef served with grape tomato salad and balsamic emulsion
- Ravioli alla Boscaiola: Sweet sausage ravioli with sweet corn, spring vegetables, and cream sauce
- Bomboloni: Cream-filled Italian doughnut with raspberry sauce and powdered sugar Get Away Today favorite.
- Pinot Grigio
- Rosa Regale
- Italian White Sangria with prosecco
- Italian Red Sangria with cabernet sauvignon
- Italian Margarita with limoncello and tequila
- Frushi: Strawberry, pineapple, and cantaloupe wrapped in sweet rice and pink soy wrap served with whipped cream, berry sauce, and toasted coconut Get Away Today favorite.
- Chicken Yakitori: Grilled chicken with scallions, red pepper-shoyu emulsion, and pickled onions
- Beef Tataki: Seared sirloin with red shiso sauce, watermelon radish, and sprouts Get Away Today favorite.
- Yuzu Tilted Tonic Hard Seltzer
- Ozeki Pineapple Nigori Sake
- Cucumber Cooler: Sake, vodka, and cucumber garnished with a cucumber slice
Fleur de Lys (France)
- Croissant au Fromage de Chèvre, Herbes et Ail Rôtie: Croissant with goat cheese, herbs, and roasted garlic (EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival)
- Pan Bagnat Classique: The Niçoise Sandwich with house-made bread, albacore tuna mayonnaise, tomato, black olives, lettuce, and celery (EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival) Get Away Today favorite.
- Salade de Lentilles à la Lyonnaise: French Green Lentil Salad with bacon and garlic sausage (EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival)
- Beignet Caramélisé, Fourré Crème Vanille, Glacé au Caramel Fleur de Sel: Caramelized Beignet filled with vanilla cream and glazed with caramel fleur de sel
- French Wheat Draft Beer
- VeRy Raspberry: Rosé wine with natural raspberry flavor
- Grand Mimosa Cocktail with orange liqueur, Champagne, and orange juice
- La Vie en Rose Frozen Slush: Vodka, orange vodka, and liqueur with white and red cranberry juice
- Strawberry Cheesecake Funnel Cake topped with strawberry ice cream, cheesecake crumbles, strawberry drizzle, and whipped cream (EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival)
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
- World Discovery (Near Mission: SPACE) – Minty Melon Refresher: A lightly caffeinated blend of watermelon-cucumber-mint juice with strawberries and blueberries (Spirited option available featuring Watermelon-Basil Vodka) (EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival)
- Near Canada: Strawberry Fields Refresher – A lightly caffeinated blend of strawberry açaí juice with strawberries and blueberries (Spirited option available featuring strawberry-lemongrass vodka) (EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival)
- World Showcase (Near Disney Traders) – Pink Paradise Refresher: A lightly caffeinated blend of refreshing dragon fruit-lychee juice with strawberries and blueberries (Spirited option available featuring watermelon-basil vodka) (EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival)
- The American Adventure – Wildberry Wonder Refresher: A lightly caffeinated blend of wildberry-hibiscus juice with strawberries and blueberries (EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival) (Spirited option available featuring tropical rum)
If we haven’t already satisfied your appetite with all these amazing choices, we have even more classic EPCOT snacks listed below. Keep reading for snacks and treats you can get year-round at EPCOT.
Best Experiences at the International Flower & Garden Festival
Every year we send our team from Get Away Today to uncover the best of the best at the International Flower & Garden Festival. Now we’re here to report on some of the must-see spring sights.
Your family will be able to taste their way around EPCOT while learning how to grow the food they’re eating. Kids and adults alike will be more than awed at the 70,000 plants around the park, not to mention the 220 mini-gardens floating in the World Showcase Lagoon.
And it’s totally normal to find yourself trying to turn your own vegetation into Disney characters when you get home! Keep reading for all our favorite ways to relax and enjoy everything there is to explore.
Spot the Best Disney Topiary Displays
In the past, we have seen more than 20 Disney Topiaries to keep an eye out for during EPCOT’s International Flower & Garden Festival.
- Anna and Elsa from Disney’s Frozen (Norway Pavilion)
- Bambi and Friends (World Nature)
- Beauty and the Beast (France Pavilion)
- Buzz Lightyear (World Discovery near Mission: SPACE)
- Dragon Topiary (Japan Pavilion near Torii Gate)
- Figment (World Nature near Imagination!)
- Goofy Topiary with the Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Celebration Cake (EPCOT Main Entrance)
- Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy (Germany Pavilion)
- Lady and the Tramp (Italy Pavilion)
- Lumiere and Cogsworth (France Pavilion)
- Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Huey, Dewey and Louie (Bridge to World Showcase) Get Away Today favorite.
- Pandas (China Pavilion)
- Peter Pan, Captain Hook and Tick Tock Croc (Near United Kingdom and Canada Pavilions) Get Away Today favorite.
- Pluto and Chip ‘n Dale (American Adventure Pavilion)
- Pumbaa and Timon (World Nature)
- Remy (France Pavilion) Get Away Today favorite.Get Away Today favorite.
- Simba, Rafiki, Mufasa and Sarabi (World Nature)
- Sorcerer Mickey Mouse, Brooms, Ostriches, Hippo and Alligator (Entrance to World Showcase)Get Away Today favorite.
- Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs (Germany Pavilion)
- The Three Caballeros Jose, Donald and Panchito (Mexico Pavilion)Get Away Today favorite.
- Tinker Bell’s Fairy Garden House (United Kingdom Pavilion)
- Topiary Butterflies (Main Entrance)
- Troll (Norway Pavilion)
- Winnie the Pooh, Rabbit, Eeyore, Piglet and Tigger (United Kingdom Pavilion)
- Woody, Bo Peep and her sheep (World Nature)Get Away Today favorite.
Egg-Stravaganza Egg Hunt
Come along on an egg hunt featuring our favorite Disney friends. During the spring and Easter season at EPCOT everyone can search for eggs during select dates of the Festival.
Purchase an Egg-Stravaganza map and stickers from select locations at EPCOT. Your map guides you through the World Showcase as you search for decorative Eggs based on Disney characters.
Match the stickers to the location on your map and redeem them for a Festival keepsake.
Spike’s Pollen Nation Exploration
Search for Spike the Bee, the mascot of EPCOT’s Flower and Garden Festival, during your visit. Everyone in your group will enjoy keeping an eye out for our buzzing friend throughout the Festival.
Purchase a map and sticker set from select locations at EPCOT. Your map guides you through the World Showcase as you search for Spike in various displays and exhibits.
Match the stickers to the location on your map and redeem them for a Festival keepsake. This scavenger hunt is particularly enjoyable for young kids since Spike the Bee likes to buzz around at their level.
Garden Rocks Concert Series
For the ultimate night out at EPCOT, enjoy food and drinks, along with a live concert.
Disney invites you to, “Move your feet to some of the hottest beats during EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival. Concerts take place at the America Gardens Theatre in the American Adventure Pavilion.”
Best Snacks at EPCOT Year Round
There are so many favorite things to eat at Walt Disney World theme parks but EPCOT is truly a foodie’s dream. When the Disney dining plan and snack credits are in place, it’s the best place to spend your time!
Did some of your favorite things and sweet treats make our list?
- School Bread Sweet Roll filled with Custard and dipped in Coconut (Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe | World Showcase | Norway Pavilion)
- Fish and Chips (Yorkshire County Fish Shop | World Showcase | United Kingdom)
- Taco Trio (La Cantina de San Angel | World Showcase | Mexico)
- Traditional Poutine French Fries smothered in Gravy and topped with Cheese Curds (Refreshment Port | World Showcase | near Canada)
- Macaron Lime Raspberry plus one of every pastry on the menu (Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie | World Showcase | France Pavilion)
- Kakigōri Japanese shaved ice available in Rainbow, Strawberry, Melon, Cherry, Tangerine or Blue Raspberry (Kabuki Cafe | EPCOT’s World Showcase | Japan)
- Maple Popcorn (EPCOT’s World Showcase | Canada)
- Chicken Pot Stickers (Lotus Blossom Cafe | World Showcase | China)
This annual event brings beautiful gardens, delicious food and great entertainment together each year. Tell us your favorite things about the Flower & Garden Festival and let us help you plan your Walt Disney World vacation now.