The Cassara Carlsbad Review
The Cassara Carlsbad Review - Rooms
Stay at the Cassara Carlsbad, Tapestry Collection and enjoy all that Carlsbad has to offer, including LEGOLAND Resort and the Flower Fields at Carlsbad Ranch. When you book Cassara Carlsbad with Get Away Today, you can request either a one King Standard or a two Queen Standard room. Each room offers either a patio or balcony so you can enjoy the delightful Southern California weather. Enjoy the Mediterranean vibes of these sleek rooms with luxury bathroom amenities.
- One King Standard: This room sleeps up to two adults with one King sized bed.
- Two Queen Standard: This room sleeps up to four guests with two Queen sized beds. You may request a crib at no extra charge, or a rollaway bed for a $10 charge per night.
The Cassara Carlsbad Review - Amenities
In-room amenities at Cassara Carlsbad include much of what you would expect at any resort such as free Wi-Fi, 42-inch television, coffee maker, mini fridge and microwave. Other amenities on property include the following:
- Swimming pools: The adult pool is open daily from 6 am – 11 pm. There is also a family pool with water slides that is open 8 am – 9 pm, as well as a hot tub.
- Beach access: When you stay at Cassara Carlsbad, you’re just a ten-minute drive from the beach.
- Shuttle service: Enjoy complimentary shuttle service to the Cassara Carlsbad sister property that houses luxurious spa facilities and award-winning restaurants.
- Fitness center: You can squeeze in a workout at this 24/7 facility that offers cardio equipment, free weights and weight machines.
- Outdoor fire pits and grills: Make the most of temperate evenings and relax around one of the fire pits at Cassara. It’s a great way to unwind after a long day of adventure!
- On-site restaurant: The Cassara Kitchen & Bar is located in the grand lobby of the hotel.
As a Get Away Today guest at the Cassara Carlsbad, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, you enjoy a free parking, which is a $16 per night savings. Plus, you pay no Resort fee, saving you an additional $25 per night!
The Cassara Carlsbad Review - Dining
For delicious and convenient on-site dining, consider enjoying lunch or dinner at The Cassara Kitchen & Bar. Offering seasonal menus, you can choose from a variety of fresh and local dishes including seafood, local cheeses, burgers and specialty drinks. Enjoy an assortment of locally-sourced wines, or stop by Karl Straus Brewing Company for craft beers. The Cassara Carlsbad also offers room service for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The Cassara Carlsbad Review - Location
The stunning seaside location of Cassara Carlsbad makes it a favorite of many. It is also centrally located to family-friendly attractions including the Museum of Making Music, LEGOLAND, Carlsbad Premium Outlets and Carlsbad Beach. It is located under 40 miles from the San Diego airport and about 60 miles from the city of Anaheim.
The Cassara Carlsbad Review - Overview
We love the Cassara Carlsbad, Tapestry Collection by Hilton for its Mediterranean vibe and family-friendly atmosphere. When you book the Cassara Carlsbad as part of your Southern California vacation package, you can combine savings on theme park tickets and hotel rates. Also, you can book a vacation package with our Layaway Plan for as low as $175 down and make flexible, interest-free payments up until five days before you travel. It makes your next Carlsbad vacation more affordable than ever before! View this hotel online, or call one of our travel specialists at 855-GET-AWAY.