The Walt Disney World Resort is one of the most magical places in the world - and Holidays at the Walt Disney World Resort are the most magical of all! With four incredible theme parks, over 20 themed Resort Hotels, and so much more, the Walt Disney World is bursting at the seams with holiday magic! It was hard to narrow it down, but here are five reasons why a holiday visit to Walt Disney World is a must:
1. Your wild ones will love Mickey's Jingle Jungle Parade at Disney's Animal Kingdom. This party takes to the streets daily during the holidays and features whimsical floats, larger-than-life puppetry and Disney characters dancing to a holiday world-beat soundtrack. You can also find costumed characters roaming the park. It's perfect for your party animals!
2. The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights illuminates Disney’s Hollywood Studios with millions of holiday lights, animated displays and 3D effects synchronized to holiday music. It's the biggest and best Christmas light display you'll likely ever see!
3. On select nights in November and December, Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, a special after hours party, offers exclusive special holiday entertainment, including "Mickey's Once Upon a Christmastime Parade" and a special presentation Wishes Nighttime Spectacular fireworks ending with snowfall over Main Street U.S.A. Separate admission is required and tickets to this exclusive event held at the Magic Kingdom sell out quickly.
4. Castle Dream Lights at Magic Kingdom Park make Cinderella Castle even more stunning with 200,000 shimmering lights. It's the most enchanting backdrop you'll ever see.
5. Epcot celebrates 'Holidays Around the World' with cultural festivities from the U.S., Canada, China, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Morocco, Norway and the U.K. Epcot is also home to the annual Candlelight Processional featuring a different celebrity narrator telling the story of Christ's birth from the bible accompanied by a 50-piece orchestra and full choir. The Candlelight Processional takes place up to three times daily from Nov. 29 - December 30. Epcot during the holidays will fill you with the spirit of the season.
If you'd like to surprise your family this Christmas with a trip to Disney World, call our Disney Experts at 855-GET-AWAY now! We can also help you set up travel plans for next year. Our Walt Disney World Packages can be held for as little as $200 and allow you to make flexible payments. The Holidays at Walt Disney World are something your family will remember forever.