5-Day 1-Park per Day Disneyland® E-Tickets
If you are looking for the most cost effective ticket for the DISNEYLAND® Resort, the 5-Day 1-Park per Day E-Ticket is for you. It is the most affordable way to experience both DISNEYLAND® and DISNEY CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE® Park, because the longer you play, the more you sa...
If you are looking for the most cost effective ticket for the DISNEYLAND® Resort, the 5-Day 1-Park per Day E-Ticket is for you. It is the most affordable way to experience both DISNEYLAND® and DISNEY CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE® Park, because the longer you play, the more you save. Plus, go straight to the gate! It is important to note with all 1-Park per Day tickets that once you enter a park for the day, you may not enter the other park until the next day. If you’d like to visit both Parks on the same day, you can purchase an additional ticket or to upgrade to a PARK HOPPER® at the full gate price.
Select a Date:
- Number of Guests(Ages 10+)2$325/ticket
$340(Ages 3-9)0$305/ticket $320
5-Day 1-Park per Day Disneyland® E-Tickets are valid for admission to Disneyland® and Disney California Adventure® Park for five days—just choose one park for each day. Your 1-Park per Day tickets come with the FastPass service and one Magic Morning early entry built in. Your Magic Morning early entry is only available on select days; typically Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Be sure to check the Disneyland® app or website for Magic Morning days and times during your vacation. If you are staying at one of the Hotels of the Disneyland® Resort, you will receive early entry into a select theme park with your ticket and room key each day your ticket is valid. If you choose to use your early entry at the selected park that day, you will not be able to enter the other park.
IMPORTANT: If you are purchasing your ticket for use from January 7 - May 23, 2019, please note it is NOT valid for use April 14 - 22, 2019. Guests who travel during this time frame will NOT be able to enter either Disneyland® Park or Disney California Adventure® Park with this ticket. Your Disneyland® Resort Tickets MUST be used between January 7 – April 13, 2019 OR April 23 – May 23, 2019 if purchasing for the exclusive spring travel pricing. All uses must occur on or before May 23, 2019. If you have any questions, please call 855-GET-AWAY and a travel expert will assist you.
- Check when Magic Mornings are offered before you travel and plan your other park days around that. If you’re staying on property, you will also want to see when Extra Magic Hours are offered at Disney California Adventure® Park. It’s the only way to get into that park early and you won’t want to miss it!
- Plan your stay to watch the must-see entertainment (Paint the Night Parade, Fantastmic!, the fireworks, etc.) and any other can't miss attractions for the first part of your vacation. It will give you a backup plan in case of any inclement weather or ride maintenance and more chances to come back to those must-dos.
- Use your FastPass selections wisely. In Disney California Adventure, Radiator Springs Racers, the Incredicoaster and Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout! are just a few of the most popular options. In Disneyland®, you'll want to grab FastPasses for favorites like Space Mountain, Indiana Jones Adventure and Matterhorn Bobsleds.
- Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, Youtube and Instagram to keep up-to-date on everything Disney!