4-Day Disneyland® Park Hopper® E-Tickets
Buy in advance and save time and money by going straight to the gate! Experience all of the excitement and magic at the DISNEYLAND® Resort with our 4-Day DISNEYLAND® Resort PARK HOPPER® E-Tickets. Good for admission to both DISNEYLAND® Park and Disney's California Adventu...
Buy in advance and save time and money by going straight to the gate! Experience all of the excitement and magic at the DISNEYLAND® Resort with our 4-Day DISNEYLAND® Resort PARK HOPPER® E-Tickets. Good for admission to both DISNEYLAND® Park and Disney's California Adventure Park with park hopping privileges. E-Tickets include one Magic Morning early entry which allows access to DISNEYLAND® Park one hour before the park opens to the general public (subject to change without notice).
Select a Date:
- Number of Guests(Ages 10+)2$375/ticket
$380(Ages 3-9)0$355/ticket $360
IMPORTANT: If you are purchasing your ticket for use from January 7 - May 23, 2019, please note it is NOT valid for use April 14 - 22, 2019. Guests who travel during this time frame will NOT be able to enter either Disneyland® Park or Disney California Adventure® Park with this ticket. Your Disneyland® Resort Tickets MUST be used between January 7 – April 13, 2019 OR April 23 – May 23, 2019 if purchasing for the exclusive spring travel pricing. All uses must occur on or before May 23, 2019. If you have any questions, please call 855-GET-AWAY and a travel expert will assist you.
- Stay as close to the Parks as you can. From the first hour to the very last minute, the Disneyland® Resort is alight with magic. By staying close by, you'll be able to take breaks when needed and be only steps away at any given time.
- Plan your meal times slightly later to avoid long wait times at restaurants in the Parks. By waiting only an hour or so, you'll often face much less crowded dining. To avoid waiting in line for food altogether, take advantage of the new mobile ordering feature at Disneyland®. You'll be able to order and pay for your food ahead of time and then pick it up in a separate line. Easy peasy!
- Don't forget to bring a portable charger with you. You'll want to document all the memories your family is meaning, which means your phone battery will drain fast. Make sure to have your portable charger with you and you won't have to spend any time looking for a plug or missing out on any photo-worthy moments.
- Follow our blog for park updates, travel tips, crafts and even more ways to keep the magic alive at home!