5-Day Disneyland® Park Hopper® E-Tickets
Go straight to the gate! Experience the wonder of both DISNEYLAND® and DISNEY CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE® Parks with our 5-Day DISNEYLAND® Resort PARK HOPPER® E-Tickets. You'll enjoy the ultimate flexibility with park hopping privileges each day of your ticket and one Magic Mor...
Go straight to the gate! Experience the wonder of both DISNEYLAND® and DISNEY CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE® Parks with our 5-Day DISNEYLAND® Resort PARK HOPPER® E-Tickets. You'll enjoy the ultimate flexibility with park hopping privileges each day of your ticket and one Magic Morning early entry into DISNEYLAND® Park. Having five days of fun allows you to experience all the DISNEYLAND® Resort has to offer at your own pace.
Select a Date:
- Number of Guests(Ages 10+)2$380/ticket
$395(Ages 3-9)0$360/ticket $375
All 5-Day Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® E-Tickets include admission to both Disneyland® Park and Disney California Adventure® Park with unlimited park hopping privileges each day. The FastPass system and one Magic Morning early entry into Disneyland® Park are included with each of these tickets. If purchasing as part of a vacation package, discounts to dining, shopping and entertainment experiences in the Southern California area are also included. If staying at the Disneyland® Hotel, Disney's Paradise Pier® Hotel or Disney's Grand Californian Hotel® & Spa, you also receive Magic Morning and Extra Magic Hour into either park each day of your stay that your ticket is valid.
IMPORTANT: If you are purchasing your ticket for use from January 7 - May 23, 2019, please note it is NOT valid for use April 14 - 22, 2019. Guests who travel during this time frame will NOT be able to enter either Disneyland® Park or Disney California Adventure® Park with this ticket. Your Disneyland® Resort Tickets MUST be used between January 7 – April 13, 2019 OR April 23 – May 23, 2019 if purchasing for the exclusive spring travel pricing. All uses must occur on or before May 23, 2019. If you have any questions, please call 855-GET-AWAY and a travel expert will assist you.
- Download the Disneyland® app to have park times, show schedules, maps and more at your fingertips. You can even book your FastPasses on the app if you pay to use the MaxPass feature in the Parks! Even without MaxPass, you'll love having ride times, meet-n-greet locations and even restaurant menus only a click away.
- Five days in the Parks lets you set a leisurely pace for your Disneyland® Resort fun. However, we still recommend waking up early and taking advantage of the early morning hours. Typically this is one of the slowest times of the day, allowing you to do and see all of your favorites. Besides, who doesn't love the smell of Disneyland® churros and donuts in the morning?
- Plan a Character Dining to meet your favorite Disney friends without waiting in long lines. Your family will love enjoying delicious food and having the characters come to them! Current Character Dining options include Breakfast with Minnie and Friends, Breakfast and Dinner at Goofy's Kitchen, Mickey's Tales of Adventure Character Breakfast and Donald Duck's Seaside Breakfast. These are subject to change at any time, so make sure to check the Disneyland's website for availability.
- Follow our blog for crafts and recipes to help make the countdown to your Disneyland® trip even more magical. You'll also find park updates and travel tips with new content being added every weekday!