3-Day 1-Park per Day Disneyland® E-Tickets
Our 3-Day 1-Park per Day DISNEYLAND® E-Tickets let you go straight to the gate! 1-Park per Day tickets allow admission to either DISNEYLAND® or DISNEY CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE® Parks each day your ticket is valid. Once you enter a park for the day, you may not enter the other...
Our 3-Day 1-Park per Day DISNEYLAND® E-Tickets let you go straight to the gate! 1-Park per Day tickets allow admission to either DISNEYLAND® or DISNEY CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE® Parks each day your ticket is valid. Once you enter a park for the day, you may not enter the other park without purchasing an additional ticket or upgrading to a PARK HOPPER® at the full gate price. DISNEYLAND® Resort 1-Park per Day tickets are a great value when it comes to experiencing the magic of both DISNEYLAND® and DISNEY CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE® Parks while saving money.
Choose Your Travel Date:
- Number of Guests(Ages 10+)2$305/ticket
$310(Ages 3-9)0$285/ticket $290
The 3-Day Disneyland® 1-Park per Day E-Tickets include admission to either Disneyland® or Disney California Adventure® Park each day, the FastPass option and one Magic Morning early entry into Disneyland® Park. For guests of the Disneyland® Resort Hotels, your ticket and your room key will allow you early admission to one of the theme parks each day that your ticket is valid. Remember, if you use an early entry at a theme park, you will not be able to enter the other theme park until the next day.
- Plan your day ahead of time. Grab a park map when visiting or use the map and schedule on the Disneyland® app. Don't miss any of the award-winning entertainment or attractions at either park! Remember that shows are subject to cancellation and change at any time, so have a back-up plan at the park you’ve chosen. It’s a good idea to see the shows at the beginning of your trip instead of the end in case of inclement weather or schedule changes.
- Use the FastPass system, which essentially holds your place in line. Pay attention to the return time on your reminder ticket and don’t miss it! Be sure to get another FastPass as soon as it’s available.
- Utilize your Magic Morning early entry. It allows you an hour entry into select areas of Disneyland® Park before the general public. This typically occurs on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, but we suggest checking the Disneyland® schedule before you go to confirm. If you're a guest at one of the Disneyland® Resort Hotels, you'll be able to take advantage of Extra Magic Hour at Disney California Adventure® as well. Just don't forget that with a 1-Park per Day ticket, you'll have to stay in the park once you enter for Magic Morning or Extra Magic Hour.
- Read our blog and follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for even more travel tips and the latest specials and updates!