3-Day Walt Disney World® Resort Park Hopper® - Black Friday Sale!
WALT DISNEY WORLD® Resort 3-Day PARK HOPPER® Tickets are valid for 5 days from the selected date when purchasing. Your three days do not have to be used consecutively and you can visit any park in any order. Children ages 10 and up will need an adult ticket. Children ages...
WALT DISNEY WORLD® Resort 3-Day PARK HOPPER® Tickets are valid for 5 days from the selected date when purchasing. Your three days do not have to be used consecutively and you can visit any park in any order. Children ages 10 and up will need an adult ticket. Children ages 3-9 qualify for child ticket pricing. Children 2 and younger do not need a ticket.
Select a Date:
- Number of Guests(Ages 10+)2$430/ticket
$455(Ages 3-9)0$416/ticket $445
Please note that Walt Disney World® Base Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be changed or altered after they have been purchased. Your 3-Day Park Hopper® Ticket is date sensitive and must be used within the redemption window. The redemption window for your 3-Day Park Hopper® Ticket is 5 days starting from the date selected and must be used in its entirety within that time frame.
If you are staying on-property at a Walt Disney World® Resort Hotel, your redemption window will extend based on how many nights you are staying on property. Please be aware that you must link your Walt Disney World® Base Tickets to your hotel reservation in order for your redemption window to be extended.
- With only three days to experience four full theme parks, you’ll need to schedule your time well. Be sure to check the calendar for all park hours and make a plan for which park(s) you’d like to visit each day your 3-day Park Hopper® is valid.
- Consider staying at one of the Disney Hotels for extra hours in the parks. Each day a select park will be open for a few hours either before or after park closing to Disney hotel guests only. With limited park time, this is a great way to get the most out of your time at the parks.
- Use the Fastpass+ service that comes with your tickets to make advance reservations for the most popular attractions, entertainment and even character meet-and-greets.
- Check the park schedules for any special events which are held in different theme parks throughout the year. Consider traveling during the Epcot® Food & Wine Festival or Garden and Flower Festival for a unique experience.
- Visit our blog, packedwithfun.com for more of our tips and tricks for your Walt Disney World® vacation.