4-Day Walt Disney World® Resort Park Hopper®
With four major theme parks at the Walt Disney World Resort, the 4-day WALT DISNEY WORLD® Resort PARK HOPPER® Ticket is a great way to experience them all. You’ll be able to visit each of the four parks; Magic Kingdom®, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Ani...
With four major theme parks at the Walt Disney World Resort, the 4-day WALT DISNEY WORLD® Resort PARK HOPPER® Ticket is a great way to experience them all. You’ll be able to visit each of the four parks; Magic Kingdom®, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom as many times as you’d like on the same day for up to four days.
Choose Your Travel Date:
- Number of Guests(Ages 10+)2$573/ticket
$608(Ages 3-9)0$554/ticket $589
Please note that Walt Disney World Base Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be changed or altered after they have been purchased. Your 4-Day Park Hopper® Ticket is date sensitive and must be used within the redemption window. The redemption window for your 4-Day Park Hopper® Ticket is 7 days starting from the date selected and must be used in its entirety within that time frame.
If you are staying on-property at a Walt Disney World® Resort Hotel, your redemption window will extend based on how many nights you are staying on property. Please be aware that you must link your Walt Disney World Base Tickets to your hotel reservation in order for your redemption window to be extended.
- Make a plan to get the most out of your time at the theme parks. A good rule of thumb is to plan on spending one full day in each park, realizing that some parks have longer park hours. Once a park closes, park hop to one that is open to get the most time in the parks.
- When making Fastpass+ reservations, choose one day to make your three Fastpass+ selections for each theme park. Remember that you can make additional Fastpass+ reservations one at a time after you’ve redeemed your first three Fastpass+ reservations, even if you park hop.
- Check for special events taking place during your stay. Some parks hold seasonal festivals or events that require a special ticket like Mickey’s Not-so-Scary Halloween Party or Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party. You may want to add this to your vacation, but if you don’t, you’ll still want to be aware of them for your planning.
- Keep up on everything at the Walt Disney World by following us on Facebook, Pinterest and more.