6-Day Walt Disney World® Resort Park Hopper®
Make the most of your WALT DISNEY WORLD® RESORT vacation with six full days of fun at the Magic Kingdom®, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom. With so much to see and do at four major theme parks, Disney Springs®, the incredible dining, shoppin...
Make the most of your WALT DISNEY WORLD® RESORT vacation with six full days of fun at the Magic Kingdom®, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom. With so much to see and do at four major theme parks, Disney Springs®, the incredible dining, shopping and entertainment district, and so much more, you’ll be glad you have enough time to explore it all.
Choose Your Travel Date:
- Number of Guests(Ages 10+)2$624/ticket
$664(Ages 3-9)0$603/ticket $643
Please note that Walt Disney World Base Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be changed or altered after they have been purchased. Your 6-Day Park Hopper® Ticket is date sensitive and must be used within the redemption window. The redemption window for your 6-Day Park Hopper® Ticket is 9 days starting from the date selected and must be used in its entirety within that time frame.
If you are staying on-property at a Walt Disney World® Resort Hotel, your redemption window will extend based on how many nights you are staying on property. Please be aware that you must link your Walt Disney World Base Tickets to your hotel reservation in order for your redemption window to be extended.
- Make a tentative schedule for your trip with which theme parks you’d like to visit on each day. You can make restaurant reservations as early as 180 days prior to travel. Fastpass+ reservations can be made 60 days in advance if you are staying at a Walt Disney World® Resort Hotel and 30 days in advance if you are staying off-property. Make your reservations for both table service restaurants and attractions as early as possible.
- Schedule enough time to explore Disney Springs®, the expansive and unique shopping, dining and entertainment district. Admission is free and is a great way to spend a day if you are staying for longer than six days.
- When park hopping, keep in mind the proximity of the parks and the park hours. Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Epcot® are the closest parks to each other. Also, it’s important to know that Disney’s Animal Kingdom normally closes earlier than the other theme parks, unless they have a special nighttime show on your scheduled trip.
- Stay up on everything happening at the Walt Disney World® Resort including special events, insider tips and travel tricks on our social media channels and blog.