6-Day Walt Disney World® Resort Park Hopper®
Make the most of your WALT DISNEY WORLD® Resort vacation with six full days of fun at the Magic Kingdom®, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom. With so much to see and do at four major theme parks, Disney Springs®, the incredible dining, shoppin...
Make the most of your WALT DISNEY WORLD® Resort vacation with six full days of fun at the Magic Kingdom®, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom. With so much to see and do at four major theme parks, Disney Springs®, the incredible dining, shopping and entertainment district, and so much more, you’ll be glad you have enough time to explore it all.
Choose Your Travel Date:
- Number of Guests(Ages 10+)2$567/ticket
$597(Ages 3-9)0$549/ticket $579
Please note that Walt Disney World® Base Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be changed or altered after they have been purchased. Your 6-Day Park Hopper® Ticket is date sensitive and must be used within the redemption window. The redemption window for your 6-Day Park Hopper® Ticket is 9 days starting from the date selected and must be used in its entirety within that time frame.
If you are staying on-property at a Walt Disney World® Resort Hotel, your redemption window will extend based on how many nights you are staying on property. Please be aware that you must link your Walt Disney World® Base Tickets to your hotel reservation in order for your redemption window to be extended.
- Make a tentative schedule for your trip with which theme parks you’d like to visit on each day. You can make restaurant reservations as early as 180 days prior to travel. Fastpass+ reservations can be made 60 days in advance if you are staying at a Walt Disney World® Resort Hotel and 30 days in advance if you are staying off-property. Make your reservations for both table service restaurants and attractions as early as possible.
- Schedule enough time to explore Disney Springs®, the expansive and unique shopping, dining and entertainment district. Admission is free and is a great way to spend a day if you are staying for longer than six days.
- When park hopping, keep in mind the proximity of the parks and the park hours. Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Epcot® are the closest parks to each other. Also, it’s important to know that Disney’s Animal Kingdom normally closes earlier than the other theme parks, unless they have a special nighttime show on your scheduled trip.
- Stay up on everything happening at the Walt Disney World® Resort including special events, insider tips and travel tricks on our social media channels and blog.