8-Day Walt Disney World® Resort Park Hopper®
With 120 attractions including rides, shows, exhibits and more split between four theme parks at the Walt Disney World Resort, you’ll want to do it all. Our 8-day PARK HOPPER® ticket gives you the time you’ll need to explore the Magic Kingdom®, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood ...
With 120 attractions including rides, shows, exhibits and more split between four theme parks at the Walt Disney World Resort, you’ll want to do it all. Our 8-day PARK HOPPER® ticket gives you the time you’ll need to explore the Magic Kingdom®, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Use the park hopping option to visit multiple parks on the same day.
Choose Your Travel Date:
- Number of Guests(Ages 10+)2$666/ticket
$706(Ages 3-9)0$643/ticket $683
Please note that Walt Disney World Base Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be changed or altered after they have been purchased. Your 8-Day Park Hopper® Ticket is date sensitive and must be used within the redemption window. The redemption window for your 8-Day Park Hopper® Ticket is 12 days starting from the date selected and must be used in its entirety within that time frame.
If you are staying on-property at a Walt Disney World® Resort Hotel, your redemption window will extend based on how many nights you are staying on property. Please be aware that you must link your Walt Disney World Base Tickets to your hotel reservation in order for your redemption window to be extended.
- Make a plan for which parks you’d like to spend the most time in. A good rule of thumb with the 8-day Park Hopper® is an average of two days in each park. However, keep in mind, that you may not need two full days in each park, and may want more time in another park. For example, you may be satisfied with one full day and just a morning safari at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Or, maybe your kids are obsessed with animals, and you’ll want to go back three or four times! Make a plan, but still be flexible.
- You can make dining reservations for the most popular table service restaurants up to 180 days in advance. We recommend booking reservations as soon as possible to guarantee your first restaurant choices. Remember, in addition to the theme parks, the Walt Disney World® Resort Hotels and Disney Springs® have a huge array of delicious and unique dining options.
- If you’re traveling with small children, be sure to check height restrictions on attractions to avoid any disappointed kids. Also, take advantage of the Rider Switch option so everyone else in the party can ride without waiting in line twice.
- Check out packedwithfun.com for more detailed tips and tricks for your Disney World vacation.