9-Day Walt Disney World® Resort Park Hopper®
Get the lowest price per day with our 9-day PARK HOPPER® ticket – truly the longer you stay, the more you save at the Walt Disney World Resort! You’ll love the flexibility and extra time you have to enjoy and explore all 120 attractions including rides, shows, exhibits an...
Get the lowest price per day with our 9-day PARK HOPPER® ticket – truly the longer you stay, the more you save at the Walt Disney World Resort! You’ll love the flexibility and extra time you have to enjoy and explore all 120 attractions including rides, shows, exhibits and more found at the Magic Kingdom®, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom. You’ll have ultimate flexibility to visit each of the parks as many times as you’d like on the same day within your nine valid theme park days.
Choose Your Travel Date:
- Number of Guests(Ages 10+)2$680/ticket
$720(Ages 3-9)0$657/ticket $697
Please note that Walt Disney World Base Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be changed or altered after they have been purchased. Your 9-Day Park Hopper® Ticket is date sensitive and must be used within the redemption window. The redemption window for your 9-Day Park Hopper® Ticket is 13 days starting from the date selected and must be used in its entirety within that time frame.
If you are staying on-property at a Walt Disney World® Resort Hotel, your redemption window will extend based on how many nights you are staying on property. Please be aware that you must link your Walt Disney World Base Tickets to your hotel reservation in order for your redemption window to be extended.
- With nine days of fun, you’ll have enough time to explore and play at your own pace. Even so, we recommend having a general plan, including your Fastpass+ reservations. Make those the guideline for your trip to make the most of your time in the parks.
- Dining reservations for Disney’s most popular table service restaurants can be made 180 days in advance. We highly recommend at least one character dining experience to really add some Disney magic to your vacation.
- Check the resorts calendars and schedules in advance to look for park hours and any special events that you may be interested in. Some special events like Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party and Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas require separate admission. Park hours and events are posted as early as six months in advance.
- Follow our Facebook page for more tips and tricks to make the most of your Disney World vacation.