7-Day Walt Disney World® Resort Park Hopper® Plus - Black Friday Sale!
There is so much fun to be had at the WALT DISNEY WORLD® Resort that you really need at least one full week to experience it all. Our 7-day WALT DISNEY WORLD® Resort PARK HOPPER® Water Park Fun and More tickets allow you to do just that – and more if you’d like to spread...
There is so much fun to be had at the WALT DISNEY WORLD® Resort that you really need at least one full week to experience it all. Our 7-day WALT DISNEY WORLD® Resort PARK HOPPER® Water Park Fun and More tickets allow you to do just that – and more if you’d like to spread it out. Not only will you get unlimited admission to each of the four parks; Magic Kingdom®, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom for seven full days, you’ll also receive seven fun visits. You can use your seven fun visits to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon, Blizzard Beach, ESPN Zone’s Wide World of Sports, Disney Oak Trail Golf Course, Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course and Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course.
Select a Date:
- Number of Guests(Ages 10+)2$601/ticket
$658(Ages 3-9)0$582/ticket $638
Please note that Walt Disney World® Park Hopper® Plus Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be changed or altered after they have been purchased. Your 7-Day Park Hopper® Plus Ticket is date sensitive and must be used within the redemption window. The redemption window for your 7-Day Park Hopper® Plus Ticket is 11 days starting from the date selected and must be used in its entirety within that time frame.
If you are staying on-property at a Walt Disney World® Resort Hotel, your redemption window will extend based on how many nights you are staying on property. Please be aware that you must link your Walt Disney World® Base Tickets to your hotel reservation in order for your redemption window to be extended.
- Check the calendar prior to your vacation and make a general itinerary. Schedule your Fastpass+ reservations as soon as possible for the best availability. Disney normally updates their calendars up to six months in advance. Fastpass+ reservations can be make 60 days in advance if you are staying at a Walt Disney World® Resort Hotel, or 30 days in advance if you are staying off property.
- Check the hours and availability of the extra fun visits. Only one water park is open at a time during non-peak travel times, and the ESPN Zone Wide World of Sports Complex occasionally hosts events that are not included with your ticket.
- Make sure you check the entertainment schedule for each park so you can catch the incredible nighttime shows like the classic Main Street Electrical Parade, IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth, and Fantasmic!.
- Get all of our best tips for your Disney World vacation on packedwithfun.com.