5-Day Walt Disney World® Resort Park Hopper®
Make sure you have enough time to experience each of the four major theme parks at the WALT DISNEY WORLD® Resort for at least one full day each, plus and extra day to make up anything you missed with our 5-day WALT DISNEY WORLD® Resort PARK HOPPER® Ticket. Our 5-day PARK ...
Make sure you have enough time to experience each of the four major theme parks at the WALT DISNEY WORLD® Resort for at least one full day each, plus and extra day to make up anything you missed with our 5-day WALT DISNEY WORLD® Resort PARK HOPPER® Ticket. Our 5-day PARK HOPPER® ticket lets you spend as much time as you’d like at Magic Kingdom®, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom for five full days.
Choose Your Travel Date:
- Number of Guests(Ages 10+)2$554/ticket
$580(Ages 3-9)0$536/ticket $565
Please note that Walt Disney World® Base Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be changed or altered after they have been purchased. Your 5-Day Park Hopper® Ticket is date sensitive and must be used within the redemption window. The redemption window for your 5-Day Park Hopper® Ticket is 8 days starting from the date selected and must be used in its entirety within that time frame.
If you are staying on-property at a Walt Disney World® Resort Hotel, your redemption window will extend based on how many nights you are staying on property. Please be aware that you must link your Walt Disney World® Base Tickets to your hotel reservation in order for your redemption window to be extended.
- Check the park hours for when you are traveling and make an initial game plan until you can make your Fastpass+ reservations. You can make dining reservations up to 180 days in advance, so make those as soon as possible based on your plan. Remember that you can move things around if you need to, but making reservations will give you the most availability.
- If you haven’t already booked your hotel, consider staying at a Walt Disney World® Resort hotel for perks like free transportation from the airport and within the resort, Extra Magic Hours at the parks, and being able to make your Fastpass+ reservations 60 days in advance of travel.
- Be flexible and remember that after you’ve used your three scheduled Fastpass+ reservations, you can make additional reservations one at a time at any of the theme parks.
- Get more insider tips and tricks by following us on Facebook and regularly checking out our blog, packedwithfun.com.