8-Day Walt Disney World® Resort Park Hopper® Plus
With eight days of theme parks and eight extra fun visits, you’ll have up to 13 days to experience everything that the WALT DISNEY WORLD® Resort has to offer. Your 8-day WALT DISNEY WORLD® Resort PARK HOPPER® Water Park Fun and More tickets will get you unlimited admissio...
With eight days of theme parks and eight extra fun visits, you’ll have up to 13 days to experience everything that the WALT DISNEY WORLD® Resort has to offer. Your 8-day WALT DISNEY WORLD® Resort PARK HOPPER® Water Park Fun and More tickets will get you unlimited admission to each of the four major theme parks; Magic Kingdom®, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom for eight days, plus eight extra fun visits that you can use at up to six different locations.
Select a Date:
- Number of Guests(Ages 10+)2$560/ticket
$612(Ages 3-9)0$541/ticket $592
Please note that Walt Disney World® Park Hopper® Plus Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be changed or altered after they have been purchased. Your 8-Day Park Hopper® Plus Ticket is date sensitive and must be used within the redemption window. The redemption window for your 8-Day Park Hopper® Plus Ticket is 13 days starting from the date selected and must be used in its entirety within that time frame.
If you are staying on-property at a Walt Disney World® Resort Hotel, your redemption window will extend based on how many nights you are staying on property. Please be aware that you must link your Walt Disney World® Base Tickets to your hotel reservation in order for your redemption window to be extended.
- Check the calendar prior to your vacation and make a loose itinerary. Schedule your Fastpass+ reservations as soon as possible for the best availability. Disney normally updates their park calendars up to six months in advance. Fastpass+ reservations can be make 60 days in advance if you are staying at a Walt Disney World® Resort Hotel, or 30 days in advance if you are staying off property.
- With so much fun to fit into 8-14 days, you’ll want to plan your extra fun visits carefully. Keep in mind that if you want to use all eight visits, you’ll need to use some on the same day as another visit and/or a theme park day – especially if you are only staying eight days. You’ll want to know where each of the extra fun visits are located to make a plan. For example, the Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course is located next to Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Likewise, Blizzard Beach is located right between Disney’s Animal Kingdom and Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Check the schedules for the water parks and extra fun visit options. Some locations have much more limited hours than the theme parks and plan accordingly.
- Visit packedwithfun.com for more details and our best tips for your Disney World vacation.