9-Day Walt Disney World® Resort Park Hopper® Plus
Get our best value ticket with the lowest price per day AND the most fun per day! You’ll have up to 14 days of fun to experience everything at the WALT DISNEY WORLD® Resort complete with nine full days of park hopping at the Magic Kingdom®, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Stud...
Get our best value ticket with the lowest price per day AND the most fun per day! You’ll have up to 14 days of fun to experience everything at the WALT DISNEY WORLD® Resort complete with nine full days of park hopping at the Magic Kingdom®, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom, and nine water park fun & more visits for up to six different locations.
Choose Your Travel Date:
- Number of Guests(Ages 10+)2$686/ticket
$716(Ages 3-9)0$667/ticket $697
Please note that Walt Disney World® Park Hopper® Plus Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be changed or altered after they have been purchased. Your 9-Day Park Hopper® Plus Ticket is date sensitive and must be used within the redemption window. The redemption window for your 9-Day Park Hopper® Plus Ticket is 14 days starting from the date selected and must be used in its entirety within that time frame.
If you are staying on-property at a Walt Disney World® Resort Hotel, your redemption window will extend based on how many nights you are staying on property. Please be aware that you must link your Walt Disney World® Base Tickets to your hotel reservation in order for your redemption window to be extended.
- With so much to see and do, you’ll want to maximize your time so you can do it all! One of the best uses of your time is the Fastpass+ option, and the most popular attractions go first. We recommend booking those as soon as possible and using that as a basis for your itinerary.
- You’ll need to double up your theme park days and/or extra fun visits to be able to use them all. Keep in mind that you can use multiple extra fun visits on one day, as long as they are at different locations. Then, if you loved a certain extra fun visit, you can use it on another day. Also, you’ll want to make tee times in advance if you’re planning on using the Disney Oak Trail Golf Course.
- With at least nine days of fun, remember to schedule some downtime so you can enjoy your vacation without overdoing it. You’ll be so glad that you have a minimum of nine days to spread out all of the attractions and entertainment.
- Follow along on our Facebook page for more Disney World tips and fun for your vacation.