If you've been trying to decide between a Walt Disney World Resort and Disney Cruise Line vacation, you don't have to! Now your family can enjoy a Disney Cruise and Walt Disney World Resort stay – all in one vacation! Your family can explore the newly reimagined Disney Magic with the onboard AquaDunk water slide, find their happily ever after at the all new Fantasyland in Magic Kingdom Park, and everything in between. For a limited time this winter, special land and sea packages offer the best Disney has to offer for one low price!
These exclusive vacation packages include:
• 3-Night Disney Magic® sailings from Jan. 17 – Feb. 7, 2014
• 3-Night resort stay at Disney’s All-Star Music Resort (other Resorts are available at a higher price)
• 3-Day Walt Disney World® Resort Park Hopper® Theme Park Ticket
• Transfers between Orlando International Airport, Walt Disney World Resort and Disney Cruise Line terminal
Packages start at just $789 per person for a family of four! That's a total package price of $3,156. Availability is limited, so you'll want to reserve your family vacation today.
To book this offer, call 855-GET-AWAY by Dec. 31, 2013.
• Offer valid for most Disney Magic 3-Night sailings, category 11B Stateroom, Jan. 17 to Feb. 7, 2014 and for most nights Jan. 17 to Feb 10, 2014 at Disney’s All-Star Music Resort in a standard room. The number of staterooms and rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Cruise fare excludes Government Taxes and Fees of approximately $63 per person (subject to change), Gratuities and Port Adventures. Price based on 2 adults and 2 children ages 3-9. Theme Park tickets must be used within 14 Days from first use. No group rates or other discounts apply. Offer subject to Disney Cruise Line Terms and Conditions.
Everything is current at time of posting.
Check out these other great articles:
Disney Magic: Newly Reimagined Enhancements
Disney Magic Updates
Disney Cruise Line Named Best Cruise Line
Walt Disney World Resort: Tips For the First Time Visitor
Walt Disney World: New Fantasyland Photo Blog
Join the Conversation!Leave A Comment