The Disneyland Hotel is without doubt one of the most magical places to stay for your Disneyland vacation. The location, exclusive perks and unique guestrooms make it a perfect choice for your family. We made a video to show you exactly what we mean:
As a review, here are some of our favorite things specific to the rooms at the Disneyland Hotel:
- Hidden Mickeys can be found in the carpet, in the bathroom and more.
- All rooms come equipped with a refrigerator, perfect to store snacks.
- There's a pack-n-play already in every room for those traveling with small kids.
- Most of the rooms come with two queen beds and many also have a twin size pullout bed to sleep five comfortably.
- The Sleeping Beauty headboard lights up and plays music.
As far as the entire hotel goes, here is some more about what we love:
- Early entry into Disneyland or Disney California Adventure Park every day of your stay.
- You're also just a quick walk to the Monorail and Downtown Disney.
- The swimming pools are amazing, and the Monorail water slide is so much fun!
- Goofy's Kitchen is on-site and is one of the funnest Character Dining locations. It's open for breakfast (sometimes brunch) and dinner.
- Trader Sam's Enchanted Tiki Bar is an Adventureland themed restaurant/bar that is family friendly until 9pm daily. When night falls, it is illuminated with tiki torches and serenaded with live island music.
When you're ready to book your stay at the Disneyland Hotel, let us know. We'd love to help you get the best deal on your Disneyland vacation. Our Disneyland packages are all available online or over the phone by calling 855-GET-AWAY.
Check out these other great articles and videos:
Disneyland Resort Hotels: Video Highlights
10 Reasons to Stay at the Disneyland Hotel
Disneyland Resort Hotels - What's the Difference?
Join the Conversation!Leave A Comment