UPDATED APRIL 20, 2023. Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party returns to Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom for spirited fun for all ages. If you’re looking for Disneyland Resort’s most similar equivalent, please see our article on attending Oogie Boogie Bash at California Adventure Park.
Every year in August, September and October, guests can come dressed up in costume for special activities only offered during this after-hours event.
Magic Kingdom is one of the four parks of the Walt Disney World Resort and is known as being the main “castle park” and is the host of other exclusive seasonal events like Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
This fall, the best way to experience all the Halloween celebrations is by getting your tickets to Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, often abbreviated as MNSSHP.
You’ll enjoy trick or treating, visiting favorite Disney characters in Halloween costumes, special entertainment and more.
Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Details
Walt Disney World invites you to a night full of spellbinding surprises at Magic Kingdom during Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
You can find 2023 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Dates and Prices below. Please note that prices listed are for ages 10+. Children ages 3-9 are $10 less per ticket, and children age two and younger will not need a party ticket:
- Friday, August 11, 2023 - $149
- Tuesday, August 15, 2023 - $109
- Friday, August 18, 2023 - $109
- Tuesday, August 22, 2023 - $109
- Friday, August 25, 2023 - $109
- Tuesday, August 29, 2023 - $109
- Friday, September 1, 2023 - $119
- Monday, September 4, 2023 - $119
- Friday, September 8, 2023 - $119
- Sunday, September 10, 2023 - $119
- Tuesday, September 12, 2023 - $119
- Friday, September 15, 2023 - $119
- Sunday, September 17, 2023 - $119
- Tuesday, September 19, 2023 - $149
- Friday, September 22, 2023 - $149
- Sunday, September 24, 2023 - $149
- Tuesday, September 26, 2023 - $149
- Thursday, September 28, 2023 - $149
- Friday, September 29, 2023 - $149
- Sunday, October 1, 2023 - $149
- Tuesday, October 3, 2023 - $169
- Thursday, October 5, 2023 - $169
- Friday, October 6, 2023 - $189
- Monday, October 9, 2023 - $169
- Tuesday, October 10, 2023 - $169
- Thursday, October 12, 2023 - $169
- Friday, October 13, 2023 - $189
- Sunday, October 15, 2023 - $169
- Tuesday, October 17, 2023 - $169
- Thursday, October 19, 2023 - $169
- Friday, October 20, 2023 - $189
- Sunday, October 22, 2023 - $169
- Tuesday, October 24, 2023 - $169
- Thursday, October 26, 2023 - $169
- Friday, October 27, 2023 - $189
- Sunday, October 29, 2023 - $199
- Tuesday, October 31, 2023 - $199
- Wednesday, November 1, 2023 - $199
Remember, this is a special ticketed event, which means that guests with tickets will be able to enter Magic Kingdom up to three hours before Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party and stay until the party ends. Guests without a party ticket will need to leave the park once the party officially begins.
Some of the most notable highlights are:
- Trick or treating around the park
- Experience other select attractions open during party nights
- The Cadaver Dans Barbershop Quartet
- Mickey's Boo-To-You Halloween Parade
- Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular featuring lasers, fireworks and more
For the full Magic Kingdom Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party experience we suggest:
- 4+ Day Hopper Ticket to devote quality time in each of the main Walt Disney World theme parks, then the additional Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party ticket to focus on exclusive offerings during the party.
- A stay at one of Magic Kingdom’s closest hotels such as Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, Disney’s Contemporary Resort or Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party is an annual event perfect for families, couples, friend trips, and everyone in between!
One of the main things guests love to do is dress up in costume and trick or treat their way through Magic Kingdom. Costumes and trick or treating are encouraged for all ages and everyone will enjoy the magic of being a kid again during this night at Walt Disney World. Candy, snacks, characters, attractions and more keep families and friends coming back year after year for more fun at MNSSHP.
You'll also find the can’t-miss attractions at Magic Kingdom during your night of fun. We suggest devoting one full day to Magic Kingdom to experience the everyday magic of the theme park and then come back a second time for the party and watch it transform!
Trick or Treat at Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
Get your fill of Halloween sweets and snacks as you gather up goodies from land to land. Have an allergy? Don’t worry, there’s something special for you too.
If you have a food allergy, see a Cast Member to pick up your teal-colored treat bag. When you trick-or-treat with a teal bag, you’ll receive a teal token at each treat station. Later on, you can redeem these teal tokens at the Allergy-Friendly Centers for your special treats!
Specialty Sips & Bites from Land to Land
Trick or treating isn’t the only way to enjoy something sweet. See what Magic Kingdom has brewed up for the occasion!
Halloween-inspired food and beverages are available for purchase including some of these Get Away Today favorites from 2022 (we’ll update with 2023 as soon as we make our must-try list):
- Monster Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich
- Mexican Spiced Hot “COCO” Brownie
- Binx Pastry Tail
- Worms and Dirt Funnel Cake
- Jack-O-Lantern Float
If we haven’t already sold you on Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party with treats alone, keep reading for even more exclusive, after hours not-so-frightful fun.
Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Attractions
Join the fun on favorite attractions with a Halloween twist:
- Mad Tea Party with special lights & music for the festivities
- Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor for Halloween themed jokes
- Space Mountain to ride in total darkness with Halloween music
Many other Magic Kingdom attractions are open during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party as well.
Mickey's Boo-To-You Halloween Parade
This Halloween parade only runs during Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party and happens twice each night. There is also a pre-parade show to get the crowd excited, dancing and ready for fun.
You’ll see tons of themed floats and some of your favorite villains including:
- Captain Hook
- Constance Hatchaway
- Queen of Hearts
- Cruella de Vil
- Oogie Boogie
- Dr. Facilier
And tons of your favorite Disney pals like Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Winnie the Pooh, Captain Jack Sparrow, Edna Mode, Country Bears and more.
Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular
This nighttime spectacular is hosted byJack Skellington from Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas. The show includes effects, lasers, lighting, and fireworks.
“Jack has come to tell a not-so-scary story about how anything can happen on Halloween night. Jack’s ghost dog, Zero, then flies off carrying everyone along on a trick-or-treating adventure, where four friends – Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and Goofy – find themselves drawn into a mysterious haunted house. Their journey takes them from one room of the house to another, encountering dancing skeletons, waltzing ghosts and a whole series of troublemaking Disney villains.”
It’s a fantastic way to end the night! Be sure to check the entertainment schedule so you don’t miss this Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party farewell.
Book Your Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Vacation
Every fall our team from Get Away Today heads to Orlando on multiple occasions to discover the best of the best at the Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
Let us help you book the ultimate fall vacation with Walt Disney World theme park tickets, the best Disney hotels and more.
Booking with Get Away Today is so easy and we can also help you save a ton of money. Plus, you’ll have access to our Walt Disney World experts to make sure that you have the best vacation possible. Get started by booking online, or call our agents at 855-GET-AWAY. We can’t wait to help you plan the perfect vacation!
Join the Conversation!Leave A Comment