Halloween Time and the Oogie Boogie Bash 2021
One of the most popular times of year is here! Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort will be taking place September 3 - October 31, 2021 - earlier than ever! Additionally, a Halloween party is coming to the Disneyland Resort beginning September 9, 2021. We are so excited! And we're sure you have questions. We've answered all of your questions about the Oogie Boogie Bash below. If we missed anything, let us know and we'll add it to the article.
What is the Oogie Boogie Bash?
The Oogie Boogie Bash - A Disney Halloween Party is just that, an incredible Halloween party that only Disney can throw. It is a private event on select nights that requires a separate ticket. The ticket includes evening theme park admission, including access to attractions, exclusive entertainment and activity options.
Will the Oogie Boogie Bash replace Mickey's Halloween Party?
Yes. If you have previously attended Mickey's Halloween Party, be aware that the Oogie Boogie Bash has replaced this event. There will not be a separate Halloween Party inside Disneyland. However, classic Halloween Time events and attractions will take place as usual throughout the resort. In fact, Halloween Screams, which used to be exclusive to Mickey's Halloween Party, is now part of Disneyland's nighttime line up and will be available to all guests in the park. Fireworks will be part of the show on most weekend nights through Halloween Time, and the other nights will feature the music, projections and other special effects without fireworks.
Where is the Oogie Boogie Bash?
The Oogie Boogie Bash will be held at Disney California Adventure Park at the Disneyland Resort. Your Oogie Boogie Bash ticket includes access to the park three hours before the party begins. In 2021, the party begins at 6pm, which means if you have a party ticket, you can get into Disney California Adventure Park as early as 3pm. The party lasts until 11pm.
Remember, although Disney California Adventure Park will be closing at 6pm to guests not attending the Oogie Boogie Bash, Disneyland Park will remain open to those who have a Park Hopper ticket. Additionally, Downtown Disney and the restaurants of the Disneyland Resort Hotels will also remain open later to accommodate guests who do not have a party ticket and may or may not have a Park Hopper ticket.
When is the Oogie Boogie Bash? How much are tickets?
The Oogie Boogie Bash will be held on Tuesday,Thursday and Sunday nights, plus a couple of Saturday nights beginning on September 9 and culminating on Halloween night, October 31, 2021. Prices start at $114 per person and go up to $169 per person. There are not separate prices for children, however kids ages two and younger do not need a party ticket. Please find all party dates with accompanying Oogie Boogie Bash Ticket prices below. Please note as of August 26, 2021, all Oogie Boogie Bash tickets are SOLD OUT.
- Thurs, Sept 9, 2021: $124 - SOLD OUT
- Sat, Sept 11, 2021: $169 - SOLD OUT
- Sun, Sept 12, 2021: $134 - SOLD OUT
- Tues, Sept 14, 2021: $114 - SOLD OUT
- Thurs, Sept 16, 2021: $124 - SOLD OUT
- Sun, Sept 19, 2021: $134 - SOLD OUT
- Tues, Sept 21, 2021: $114 - SOLD OUT
- Thurs, Sept 23, 2021: $124 - SOLD OUT
- Sun, Sept 26, 2021: $134 - SOLD OUT
- Tues, Sept 28, 2021: $114 - SOLD OUT
- Thurs, Sept 30, 2021: $124 - SOLD OUT
- Sun, Oct 3, 2021: $149 - SOLD OUT
- Tues, Oct 5, 2021: $124 - SOLD OUT
- Thurs, Oct 7, 2021: $134 - SOLD OUT
- Sun, Oct 10, 2021: $149 - SOLD OUT
- Tues, Oct 12, 2021: $124 - SOLD OUT
- Thurs, Oct 14, 2021: $134 - SOLD OUT
- Sun, Oct 17, 2021: $149 - SOLD OUT
- Tues, Oct 19, 2021: $124 - SOLD OUT
- Thurs, Oct 21, 2021: $134 - SOLD OUT
- Sun, Oct 24, 2021: $149 - SOLD OUT
- Tues, Oct 26, 2021: $149 - SOLD OUT
- Thurs, Oct 28, 2021: $149 - SOLD OUT
- Sat, Oct 30, 2021: $169 - SOLD OUT
- Sun, Oct 31, 2021: $169 - SOLD OUT
How long is the Oogie Boogie Bash?
The actual party begins at 6pm and continues until 11pm PT. However, you can get into Disney California Adventure at least three hours prior to the party beginning. That's up to eight full hours of Disney Halloween fun included with your Oogie Boogie Bash ticket! And with limited capacity during the party, you'll be able to do a LOT.
What exclusives are part at the Oogie Boogie Bash?
This is the most exciting part of all. The Oogie Boogie Bash has so many new and exclusive offerings available at the party. Here is a quick breakdown of what to expect:
- Immersive Treat Trails- Fill your trick-or-treat bags with all sorts of sweets along spooktacular trick-or-treat trails. You'll love the Halloween-inspired music, decor, and may even encounter a villain or two!
- "Frightfully Fun Parade" - This hit parade from Mickey's Halloween Party has now found a new home at Disney California Adventure Park as part of the Oogie Boogie Bash. The Headless Horseman of Sleepy Hollow leads the parade followed by Mickey and Minnie, Disney villains and much more. It's a frightfully good time! And what's more, it's the FIRST officially announced parade returning to Disneyland Resort!
- Mickey's Trick & Treat show - This show is perfect for the tiniest trick-or-treaters and is held inside the Disney Theater in Hollywoodland. It is interactive and candy is involved. What's not to love?
- Villains Grove- If you think you know Redwood Creek Challenge Trail, the woodsy area of Disney California Adventure Park, think again. It will be completely transformed into a Halloween dreamland with colors, sounds, lights and shadows. You'll find Frollo's Sanctuary, Maleficent's Will, Scar's Elephant Graveyard, The Wicked Queen's Lightning Forest, and so much more.
- Character Encounters - Not only will the villains be out in scores, you'll also find some of your favorite classic Disney Characters dressed in their Halloween best. You'll want to have your camera ready to say "cheese!"
What dining packages are available at the Oogie Boogie Bash?
New for 2021, dining packages are available for an additional cost during Oogie Boogie Bash party nights. Hosted at the Wine Country Trattoria, the Oogie Boogie Bash Dining Parade Package includes a 3-course prix fixe meal that not only delivers bold itialian specialties, but also gives you access to reserved viewing areas for the Frightfully Fun Parade. The price for adults is $55 and $40 for children ages 3-9.
If you are looking for something a little sweeter, you can select the Oogie Boogie Bash Dessert Party dining package at the Sonoma Terrace. For $84 per guest, you can dine on a extensive and exclusive selection of spooky Halloween-themed desserts and beverages. This package also includes reserved seating in front of Sonoma Terrace for the Frightfully Fun Parade on Oogie Boogie Bash nights.
What rides are open during Oogie Boogie Bash?
Most of the attractions at Disney California Adventure Park will be open for the party if they are also open during the day. However, there's one attraction that is only open at night during Halloween Time and only at Disney California Adventure Park. Guardians of the Galaxy - Monsters After Dark is coming back this year and will be part of Oogie Boogie Bash. It will also be included as part of the regular Halloween Time during non-party nights.
In addition to Guardians of the Galaxy - Monsters After Dark, Cars Land will become the town of Radiator Screams. The Oogie Boogie Bash is a great time to ride Luigi's Honkin' Haul-O-Ween and Mater's Graveyard JamBOOree, as well as your other favorite DCA attractions.
How do I get tickets for Oogie Boogie Bash?
Tickets went on sale on Tuesday, July 13, 2021 and are currently sold out.
Will tickets sell out for Oogie Boogie Bash?
Yes, tickets for the party are sold out.
Can I wear a costume to the Oogie Boogie Bash?
Yes! Costumes are allowed and even encouraged at the Oogie Boogie Bash. Keep in mind that there are costume guidelines that must be followed. No costume masks, no posing as actual Disney characters, no capes, no weapons and other restrictions may apply. And as always, Disney reserves the right to deny admission or remove anyone who is wearing a costume that they deem inappropriate. Be sure to check the official guidelines when purchasing your Oogie Boogie Bash tickets and you'll be good to go!
How do I book my Halloween Time vacation?
I'm so glad you asked. We would LOVE to help you book your Disneyland vacation for Halloween Time. There is still plenty of time to book a September or October getaway, but you'll want to do it soon. Theme Park Reservations are required and can be made up to 120 days in advance. That meanns you can start making your theme park reservations for Halloween Time NOW! We can help you book your vacation online or over the phone at 855-GET-AWAY. Either way, you're in for a spook-tacular time!