Disney characters are pretty wise. I love how each Disney movie has a lesson and moral that is meant to inspire! Walt Disney said that, "All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them." It seems like each Disney movie has that same inspirational message weaved into the story. Dreams can come true. This collection of top 30 Disney quotes is made up of some of my favorite quote-worthy lines from the Disney movies. I hope you find a favorite of yours on the list. If not, feel free to share your own favorite in the comments below!
You can use these amazing quotes to count down the days leading up to your Disney vacation. How? With a letter board quote countdown. I am loving letter boards right now. They are so fun to use and are just plain cute! Pick one quote per day to display on the letter board, along with your countdown. There are so many great Disney quotes it is hard to choose what ones to use.
Each day select a new quote to place on to your letter board. You can use any of the top 30 Disney quotes below or use your own favorite quotes.
Reserve a section of your letter board for a “Days Until Disney” countdown.
As you change the quotes each day, make sure to decrease the "Days Until Disney" number. Watch and get excited as the number gets closer and closer to zero!
Here is a list of the top 30 Disney quotes that are perfect for your letter board vacation countdown:
30. "Today's special moments are tomorrow's memories." - Genie, The Return of Jafar
29. "Venture outside your comfort zone. The rewards are worth it." - Rapunzel, Tangled
28. "Don't just fly, soar." - Dumbo, Dumbo
27. "Believe you can, then you will." - Mulan, Princess Stories
26. "Today is a good day to try." - Quasimodo, The Hunchback of Notre Dame
25. "Just because it's what's done, doesn't mean it's what should be done." - Cinderella, Cinderella
24. “Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.” – Alice, Alice in Wonderland
23. "Remember you are the one who can fill the world with sunshine." - Snow White, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
22. "You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - Christopher Robin, Winnie the Pooh
21. "You don't have to be timid. You must be bold and daring." - Lumiere, Beauty and the Beast
20. "Even miracles take a little time." - Fairy Godmother, Cinderella
19. "Hakuna Matata. It means no worries." - Timon and Pumba, The Lion King
18. "Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one." - Grandmother Willow, Pocahontas
17. "Always let your conscience be your guide." - Jiminy Cricket, Pinocchio
16. "The very things that hold you down are going to lift you up." - Timothy Mouse, Dumbo
15. "To infinity and beyond." - Buzz Lightyear, Toy Story
14. "Now, think of the happiest things. It's the same as having wings." - Peter Pan, Peter Pan
13. "Our fate lives within us; you only have to be brave enough to see it." - Merida, Brave
12. "A true hero isn't measured by the size of his strength, but by the strength of his heart." - Zeus, Hercules
11. "The only way to get what you want in this world is through hard work." - Tiana, The Princess and the Frog
10. "Let it go." - Queen Elsa, Frozen
9. "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all." - Thumper, Bambi
8. "To laugh at yourself is to love yourself." - Mickey Mouse
7. "There is a whole world at your feet." - Bert, Mary Poppins
6. "The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem." - Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean
5. “Beauty is found within.” – Narrator, Beauty and the Beast
4. "When life gets you down, do you wanna know what you've gotta do? Just keep swimming!" - Dory, Finding Nemo
3. "If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew you never knew." - Pocahontas, Pocahontas
2. "Life is a journey to be experienced, not a problem to be solved." - Pooh, Winnie the Pooh
1. "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney
I hope you enjoyed these quotes and can use them as you count down the days until your Disney vacation. The experience of walking into any of the Disney Parks is akin to walking into a Disney movie. The magical feeling in the parks makes you feel like you can fly. Watching the parades and enjoying the thrill and wonder of all of the attractions will make you feel like all your dreams really can come true. Use the wise words of your favorite Disney characters to get your family ready to experience the magic!
Don’t forget to book your vacation with Get Away Today to make your travel dreams affordable. Our reduced hotel rates and discount Disneyland tickets are just two of the ways you’ll save. Our staff’s expert tips and fun Disney crafts like this will make sure you have the most magical time before, during and even after your trip. Book online now or give our travel agents a call at 855-GET-AWAY.
Join the Conversation!Leave A Comment