UPDATED AUGUST 2023. Here at Get Away Today we are regulars at each of the Disney owned properties. Many people look to stay at a Disney owned hotel because these hotels are without question the most magical places to stay for your Disneyland vacation. With so many things happening at Disneyland there's never been a time when you'll want to be as close to the magic as now! Out of all of the Disney owned hotels, Disneyland Hotel is the one with the most nostalgic feel since it is the original! Here is the complete list of all the Disney Resort Properties at Disneyland Resort
Disneyland Hotel l which falls under the Deluxe category. Below we’ll discuss our favorite things about the property along with everything you need to know to decide if it is right for you.
- Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
- Disneyland Hotel including The Villas at Disneyland Hotel
- Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel soon to be Pixar Place Hotel
- Deluxe Property
- Moderate Property
- Value Property
Disneyland Hotel and Villas Snapshot
The Disneyland Hotel Entrance is best for those looking for premium accommodations and a little bit of mid-century modern mixed with icon Disneyland history.
- Category: Deluxe
- Corporate Brand: Disney
- Sleeps up To: Five guests in standard hotel rooms or twelve in a Villa
- Transportation: Walk or Disneyland Monorail
- Check In/Out Time: 3:00 pm / 11:00 am
- Get Away Today Perks: Best Price Guarantee
Disneyland Hotel Rooms
Spend your nights below a sparkling castle. Now, you won't be sleeping under Sleeping Beauty Castle in Disneyland, but it will be pretty close. Every room at the Disneyland Hotel offers magical headboards that will delight your whole family each night. The headboards feature an engraving of Sleeping Beauty Castle in Disneyland that lights up at the touch of the button. It doesn't just light up though, this headboard has its own fireworks show all set to the tune of "When You Wish Upon a Star.” It's an enchanting end to any night of your Disneyland vacation. There are several different room and view types you can choose from:
- 2 Queen Room with pull down twin bed. Sleeps up to five guests. Views include Standard, Pool, Premium, Downtown Disney or Club Level/Concierge.
- 1 King Room. Sleeps up to two guests. Views include Standard, Pool, Premium, Downtown Disney or Club Level/Concierge.
- Keep reading for Disneyland Hotel villas below.
Villas and Studios at Disneyland Hotel
Villas are the newest room types to grace the entire Disneyland Resort. Opening late 2023, this Disney Vacation Club tower (Discovery Tower) is also open to Get Away Today guests! There are several different villas and studios you can choose from:
- Duo Studio in the Discovery Tower. Sleeps up to two guests in 1 Queen pull down bed. Views include Garden, Pool (Preferred) Street or Parking Area.
- 1 Bedroom Villa in the Discovery Tower. Sleeps up to five guests in 1 King Bed and 1 Queen-Size Pull-Down Bed and 1 Twin-Size Pull-Down Bed. Includes pool views, kitchen, dining, living room areas, balcony, washer and dryer.
- 2 Bedroom Villa in the Discovery Tower. Sleeps up to nine guests in 1 King Bed and 2 Queen Beds and 1 Queen-Size Pull-Down Bed and 1 Twin-Size Pull-Down Bed. Includes pool views, kitchen, dining, living room areas, balcony, washer and dryer.
- 3 Bedroom Grand Villa in the Discovery Tower. Sleeps up to twelve guests in 1 King Bed and 4 Queen Beds and 2 Twin-Size Pull-Down Beds. Includes pool views, kitchen, dining, living room areas, balcony, washer and dryer.
Disneyland Hotel Pools & Amenities
Disneyland Hotel in Anaheim offers entertainment for everyone in your family. You’ll splash around in some of the coolest pools in Anaheim. The Disneyland Hotel has one of our favorite pool areas! When you stay at the Disneyland Hotel, you'll have access to several unique pool areas. The first includes two water slides that are themed after the Monorail itself and reside under a vintage Disneyland sign. The nostalgia continues in the E-Ticket Pool where you'll find signs of theme park tickets from years past. Plus, D-Ticket Pool is perfect for anyone looking to swim laps. You can also soak up some inspiration along with some sun at the new Palette Pool—a mid-century modern hangout for the entire family. This area will open along with the Villas at Disneyland Hotel later in 2023. You can just imagine all the fun your family would have at any of these pool areas!
Disneyland Hotel Dining
Disneyland Hotel in Anaheim is home to Goofy's Kitchen. This Premium Character Dining location will let you dance around with Chef Goofy and his pals while enjoying wacky foods like peanut butter and jelly pizza. Thinking of something more casual? The Tangaroa Terrace and Trader Sam's Enchanted Tiki Bar both offer Polynesian twists on American fare and drinks. There's nothing quite like enjoying a meal under tiki torches after all. And you're only a short walk from all the dining in Downtown Disney if none of those options pique your interest. We Recommend… Our most popular package for Disneyland Resort vacations comes with your hotel stay and 3 day park hopper tickets. That way you can explore both theme parks and have extra time to see and do all those extra favorites like shows, entertainment and popular rides. So, why should you stay at the Disneyland Hotel? Because everything we've highlighted above and more. The Disneyland Hotel is truly a magical experience that will make your Disneyland vacation unforgettable. The best part is that you can get discounted rates when you book your stay through Get Away Today. Combine that with our discount Disneyland tickets and you'll be saving a ton on your next trip. You can also call our vacation specialists at 855-GET-AWAY to help you plan.