There are only nine days left until Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort officially begins and we can't wait! In honor of this spooktacular celebration, we've put together nine reasons we love to visit Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort in September. Here they are in no particular order:
- The weather. With an average high of 77 and average low of 63, you don't get much better temperatures for a Disneyland vacation.
- The deals. Since September is considered off-season for travel, you can find awesome travel deals like our exclusive Adults at Kids' Prices on 3-Day and longer Park Hopper Tickets and 3rd, 4th and 5th night free hotel specials.
- The crowds - or lack thereof. Again, that off-season travel time means fewer people in the parks. Most fall breaks take place in October and a lot of locals wait until then for their Halloween Time celebrations at the parks. By traveling in September, you can beat the crowds.
- The Pumpkin Festival on Main Street, U.S.A. Walking down Main Street, U.S.A. is always magical, but it's a little more magical with thousands of grinning jack-o-lanterns and cheery pumpkins welcoming you to the Happiest Place on Earth.
- Haunted Mansion Holiday. This classic attraction gets a makeover from Jack Skellington from Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas, for the season and we love it.
- Only two Mickey's Halloween Parties. Although the party is amazing, it requires separate admission priced from $63 - $77 per person. There are only two dates in September for Mickey's Halloween Party (26th and 30th), which is great news for those not attending the party. On party nights, Disneyland closes at 7pm to the general public. That means if you don't have a ticket, you have to leave the park. Disney California Adventure Park and Downtown Disney stay open later on party nights, but if you had your heart set on Disneyland, you'll have more time there in September. October is full of party dates, but if you want tickets, you'll need to grab them now!
- Mickey's Soundsational Parade is still going strong. And now you can see Elsa, Anna and Olaf in a special pre-show that starts about 15 minutes before the first parade. It's the best way to see the snowy sisters without waiting in line. You won't want to miss it!
- Halloween Carnival at Big Thunder Ranch. Your kids can get a head start on the holiday with Halloween crafts and festive activities. One of the most popular activities is conjuring Disney Villains for a photo opt.
- Space Mountain: Ghost Galaxy. This thrilling attraction gets a spooky overlay that begins September 12 and only stays around until October 31. If you think Space Mountain is exciting, try it being chased by ghostly apparitions!
When you visit the Disneyland Resort during Halloween Time, it's easy to see why October is becoming one of the most popular times of year to visit! Get a head start on your Halloween this year with a visit in September and save even more. Book online or call our Disney Experts at 855-GET-AWAY.
Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort and Mickey's Halloween Party
Happy Halloween Vacation Memories
Frighteningly Fun Halloween Time Vacations