We absolutely love the holidays at Get Away Today and hope you are enjoying them surrounded by your loved ones. Our staff is spending the time with their families, which means we will have reduced hours.
This time together is the perfect time for reminiscing about past vacation memories and planning future vacations to create more memories. You can browse any of our packages online and are able to book them 24 hours a day, every day of the year, on our website.
We will have Customer Service available on the holidays for guests who are currently on vacation or leaving within 72 hours. If you're traveling within 72 hours or on vacation during our Customer Serivce only hours, please call us at 855-GET-AWAY. Leave a message and our on-call expert will get back to you as soon as possible. We want to make sure you have the best experience possible and will do everything we can, no matter the day, to make that a reality.
Our holiday hours are as follows in Mountain Standard Time:
We will resume our normal hours (8AM - 9PM Monday through Thursday, 8AM - 7PM Friday and 8AM - 5PM Saturday) on January 2nd and can't wait to help you with all of your 2018 vacation plans. Like we mentioned, the holidays are the perfect time to make such plans since you'll have many, if not all, of the family together! And you can always book any of our packages online, no matter the time or day.
To help with the planning, here are a few dates to keep in mind for 2018:
- January 15th - Martin Luther King Day
- January 15th - February 19th - Epcot Festival of the Arts at Disney World
- January 26th - February 18th - Lunar New Year Celebration at Disneyland
- February 19th - Presidents' Day
- February 28th - May 28th - Epcot International Flower Garden and Festival at Disney World
- March 2nd - April 12th - California Adventure Food & Wine Festival at Disneyland
- April 13th - Pixar Fest begins in Disneyland
- May 4th - Unofficial Star Wars Day, May the Fourth Be With You
- May 28th - Memorial Day
- Summer - Pixar Pier in Disneyland and Toy Story Land in Disney World open