The Holidays at the Disneyland Resort 2018 are nearly here and there is so much to know. We put together a video to tell you all you need to know for your holiday vacation. Find out when the celebration begins and everything it entails in our video.
Holidays at the Disneyland Resort 2018 Guide
Now that you've seen the video, you know how much fun awaits! And in case you want to revisit anything from the video, we've put together a recap with the details.
First things first, the Holidays at the Disneyland Resort officially kick off on November 9, 2018 and continue through January 6, 2019. That's almost two full months of holiday fun and memories to be made. We've broken down what you'll find and where you'll find it during Holidays at the Disneyland Resort 2018.
- “it’s a small world” holiday combines the musicality of "it's a small world" and "Jingle Bells" while celebrating holidays around the globe.
- Haunted Mansion Holiday is the Nightmare Before Christmas holiday mash-up that carries through both Halloween Time and the entire Holidays at the Disneyland Resort 2018. Our favorite is the giant gingerbread house that is highlighted in the ballroom scene.
- Sleeping Beauty’s Winter Castle, the Christmas Tree on Main Street, U.S.A. and all of the decorations throughout Disneyland Park are a site to behold.
- “A Christmas Fantasy” Parade is the classic holiday parade that features both Mickey Mouse and Santa Claus. It can't be missed.
- “Believe… In Holiday Magic” Fireworks is a heartwarming display that ends with a magical snowfall on Main Street, U.S.A.. It is unlike anything you've ever seen.
Disney California Adventure Park Attractions/Entertainment
- Mater’s Jingle Jamboree is a fun holiday overlay at Cars Land.
- Luigi’s Joy to the Whirl is a seasonal spin on this Cars Land attraction.
- Festival of Holidays is returning with the Festive Food Marketplace, games and activities that celebrate the holidays around the globe.
- The Santa Meet and Greet at the Redwood Creek Challenge is the coziest place to meet Ol' Saint Nick.
- Viva Navidad Street Party is the livliest holiday celebration you've experienced with music and dance that will have you joining in.
Tips for Holidays at the Disneyland Resort 2018
- Uprgrade your tickets to include MaxPass for both FastPass reservations and PhotoPass for all of those fun holiday photos.
- Use Mobile Ordering at over 20 dining locations throughout the Disneyland Resort.
- Download the Disney Play App before your vacation and enjoy interactive elements while waiting in select attraction lines.
- Make Dining Reservations, particularly Character Dining, 60 days out.
- Stay at one of the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort for exclusive perks like Extra Magic Hour each day. This is especially valuable during the holiday season since it's the only way you'll get into Disney California Adventure Park before it opens to the general public.
- If you aren't able to stay at one of the Disney hotels, be sure to stop in and enjoy the ambiance. The hotels are completely decked out for the occasion. You may even want to curl up with a cup of hot cocoa by the fireplace in Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa.
If you haven't planned it yet, our team at Get Away Today would love to help. We currently have a Disneyland ticket sale on our 3-Day and longer Park Hopper Tickets for most of the holiday dates. You can get Adults at Kids' Prices for travel November 1 - 20, and November 28 - December 22, 2018. You can get your discount Disneyland tickets online, or call our agents at 855-GET-AWAY.