The most frightfully fun time of the year at the Disneyland Resort is just around the corner. This year's Disney Halloween Time will kick off on Friday the 13th of September and continue through Halloween night. Here's a little sneak peek of the festivities making their way to Disneyland for the holiday:
Image Credit: ©Disney
- Jack Skellington and his Nightmare Before Christmas crew take over the Haunted Mansion and transform this classic attraction into Haunted Mansion Holiday.
- Hundreds of uniquely carved pumpkins adorn Main Street U.S.A. for the Pumpkin Festival including the ginormous Mickey Mouse jack-o-lantern that is front and center.
- The Disney Villains are unleashed on Disneyland and all of the Disney Characters are dressed for the occasion in their costumes. You'll want to make sure your camera is ready because there are bound to be some unique photo ops.
- Space Mountain gets a spooky makeover with Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy.
- Big Thunder Ranch hosts a classic Halloween Carnival where you can make your own mask then parade around with Mickey and friends, dance along with live performances of Billy Hill and the Haunted Hillbillies, and watch the Magic Cauldron Sideshow.
- Halloween Time wouldn't be complete without some tasty treats, only available at this special time of year. Try the Pumpkin Mickey Carmel Apples; they're delish!
Watch this video and see for yourself how much fun is awaiting your family during Disney's Halloween Time:
Mickey's Halloween Party is a private ticketed event that also takes place on select nights (mostly weekends) during Halloween Time. Disneyland will close early on the nights of Mickey's Halloween Party, but Disney California Adventure Park will stay open later on those nights. Mickey's Halloween Party Tickets are subject to availability and only available directly from Disney.
Gather your boys and "ghouls" and head over to the Disneyland Resort for some good old fashioned Halloween fun! Book early for the best availability and take advantage of our free night hotel specials. And, for a limited time, you can get Adults at Kids' Prices on our 3-Day Disneyland Park Hopper Tickets!
Check out these other great blog articles: