Our team got to stay at the brand new LEGOLAND Castle Hotel before it opened. While we were there, we got to experience the rooms and common areas firsthand. We stayed in a Magic Wizard room, and you can watch that room tour here.
LEGOLAND Castle Hotel Princess Room Tour
During our special stay, we also got to tour the entire property. One of the rooms we got to tour was the Royal Princess Suite. Before we show you our LEGOLAND Castle Hotel Princess room tour, there are a few things we want to point out.
Royal Princess Room Overview
- The Royal Princess theme is one of three themes at the new LEGOLAND Castle Hotel. The other two are Magic Wizard, and Knights & Dragons.
- Of all three themes at the LEGOLAND Castle Hotel, the Royal Princess is the most limited.
- The Royal Princess themed rooms are available in standard rooms and suites. All of the suites have the Royal Princess theme that you'll see below.
- You may request a Royal Princess themed room, however, they are very limited.
Enjoy watching our LEGOLAND Castle Hotel Princess room tour!
As you saw in the video, the Royal Princess suites are pretty amazing. The Royal Princess standards rooms are pretty great too. Here there are some main differences that you'll see between the Royal Princess Suites and the Royal Princess standard rooms.
LEGOLAND Castle Hotel Standard Rooms vs. Suites
- The Royal Princess standard rooms sleep up to five guests and the suites sleep up to seven guests.
- The Royal Princess suites have a living room with a pull out sofa and TV. This means that the suites have three TVs.
- While all of the bathrooms are themed, the suites have slightly more theming, as you'll see on the bathtub wall.
- Both the standard rooms and the suites have two bedrooms, however the kids' bedroom in the standard room does not have a door. The kids' room in the suite has an actual closing door for more privacy.
- Both the standard and suites have a set of bunk beds with a trundle bed, TV and LEGO play area in the kids' room. The main bedroom features a king bed with a beautiful light up headboard.
Because there are a limited number of Royal Princess rooms at the LEGOLAND Castle Hotel, you'll want to make your request when you book your reservation. If you're interested in staying in one of the Royal Princess suites as shown here, you can make that request and if it's available you'll pay an upgrade fee at the hotel when you check-in.
As you saw in the LEGOLAND Castle Hotel Royal Princess room tour, the rooms are just the beginning of the magic at the hotel. You can read our entire LEGOLAND Castle Hotel review here, but we also wanted to share just a few of the highlights here.
LEGOLAND Castle Hotel Highlights
- A full breakfast daily including Belgium waffles, cook-to-order omelettes and more
- Early entry into select LEGOLAND attractions with theme park admission
- A beautiful zero entry pool with floating LEGO pool toys
- Large courtyard with a stage for live shows, a playground and more
It's easy to see why the LEGOLAND Castle Hotel has been an instant hit with families. If you'd like to book your stay, check out our packages online. Or, call our vacation experts at 855-GET-AWAY. We'd love to help you book a stay at the LEGOLAND Castle Hotel fit for royalty.