The LEGOLAND Castle Hotel is the second hotel to open at the LEGOLAND Resort in California. It opened last month and our team got to stay there before it opened to the public. We put together a LEGOLAND Castle Hotel Magic Wizard Room tour so you can see exactly what it's like to stay there.
LEGOLAND Castle Hotel Magic Wizard Room Tour
The LEGOLAND Castle Hotel is directly across from the LEGOLAND Hotel, just steps away from LEGOLAND Park. The new hotel has three different themes; Knights & Dragons, Royal Princess and Magic Wizard. One fun feature of the new LEGOLAND Castle Hotel is that all of the rooms there are considered fully themed rooms. That means that there are LEGO displays and creations throughout the entire room. It is a completely immersive experience when you stay there.
Both the Knights & Dragons and Magic Wizard Rooms are considered standard rooms and sleep up to five guests. The Royal Princess rooms are all suites that sleep up to seven. You can request a specific theme, but they are subject to availability at check-in. By putting in a request when you are booking your stay at the LEGOLAND Castle Hotel, you are more likely to get your first choice of room. The only way to guarantee a room type is to book the Royal Princess theme room, because it is a different room type. Our team stayed in the Magic Wizard themed room and loved every minute of it. We're certain that you'll have an incredible time no matter which room type you receive. We hope you love watching our LEGOLAND Castle Hotel Magic Wizard Room Tour:
LEGOLAND Castle Hotel Magic Wizard Room Tour Overview
As you can see, the Magic Wizard themed rooms are amazing! As a quick review of our LEGOLAND Castle Hotel Magic Wizard Room tour, here is what you can expect to find in all of the standard rooms:
- Fully themed LEGO creations and decor throughout the room
- Separate kids' room area with a set of bunk beds and a trundle bed
- Separate adult sleeping area with one king bed
- Flat screen TV in each sleeping area
- Interactive kids' games and LEGO bricks in kids' area
- LEGO gift to take home found inside in-room treasure chest that is replaced nightly
- Refreshments including bottled water, apple juice, coffee and hot chocolate replaced nightly
- Family friendly bathroom with step stool and built-in potty training seat
- Other fun surprises
LEGOLAND Castle Hotel Overview
Your kids will have so much fun in the room that they may never want to leave. But when they do, the hotel has so much more to offer. Here are just some of the highlights of staying at the LEGOLAND Castle Hotel:
- Full breakfast buffet with cook-to-order items included
- In-house restuarant with dinner and a show options (additional cost)
- Courtyard with movies, a playground and more
- Daily and nightly entertainment including puppet shows, character meet-n-greets and dance parties
- Early access to LEGOLAND before it opens to the public with valid theme park admission
- And other surprises
LEGOLAND California Resort Travel Tips
There is nothing that immerses you in the magic and wonder of LEGOLAND more than staying at one of the LEGOLAND Hotels. You can park your car to check-in and never have to leave until you check-out. If you're traveling during the summer, you'll want to give yourself enough time to play at LEGOLAND, the LEGOLAND Water Park and the SEA LIFE Aquarium.
If you're traveling during the off-season, you'll need to know that LEGOLAND is closed on some Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Be sure to check the schedule before making your reservations so you don't plan a park day on a day that LEGOLAND is closed. Personally, I recommend checking in or checking out on a day when the park is closed. That way you're able to really soak in everything the hotel has to offer without feeling like you're missing out on park time. Plus, in my experience, the days that LEGOLAND is closed seem to have fewer guests staying at the hotel. That makes your stay feel even more intimate. It's awesome!
If you have been thinking about a LEGOLAND vacation, check out our LEGOLAND packages online. Or, call any of our vacation experts at 855-GET-AWAY. They'd love to help you with pricing and scheduling, and they can answer any questions you may have. We regularly have specials and will help you find the best deal for your LEGOLAND vacation. It's our job to make sure that you have the best time ever!