There's never been a better time to plan a trip to Disney World, because now when you Play, Stay and Dine at the Walt Disney World Resort, you'll save up to $600! Simply book a 5-night/6-day Magic Your Way Package Plus Dining for stays most nights Jan. 5 – March 5, 2014 at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels and you'll save $600* for a family of four! This exclusive savings is available at select Disney Moderate, Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts. Or, save $400* (based on a family of four) on a 5-night, 6-day Magic Your Way Package Plus Quick Service Dining at select Disney Value Resorts.
Plans include a stay at your choice of a Disney themed hotel, park tickets (with admission to all four theme parks), and a dining plan. All moderate, deluxe and villa deluxe packages include the Disney Dining Plan, which comes with the following meals per person, per night of your stay:
- One table-service meal (entree, dessert and non-alcoholic beverage OR full buffet)
- One quick-service meal (entree, desert and non-alcoholic beverage OR combo meal)
- One snack (frozen treat, box of popcorn, whole fruit or medium fountain drink)
- Resort refillable mug (for use during your entire vacation)
You must book by Dec. 31, 2013, but availability is limited. The sooner you book, the better date choices you'll have and the sooner you can make your dining reservations for awesome restaurants like Be Our Guest and Cinderella's Royal Table! Let Get Away Today help you plan your Disney World vacation and save the most!
Call 855-GET-AWAY today!
* The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on the non-discounted price of the same package for 2 adults, 1 junior, 1 child in the same room. Tickets valid for one Theme Park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use. No group rates or other discounts apply. Advance reservations required. Offer excludes campsites and 3-bedroom villas and is not valid at Disney's Art of Animation Resort or The Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. Excludes alcoholic beverages and gratuities. Children ages 3-9 must order from children's menu if available. Some Table-Service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase.
Everything is current at time of posting.
Check out these other great articles:
Walt Disney World Resort: Tips for the First Time Visitor
New: My Disney Experience
New Fantasyland: Photo blog