Disneyland Halloween Party 2018
For the first time in history, Disneyland released their dates for the upcoming Halloween Time and Mickey's Halloween Party in May! Not only that, but Disneyland Halloween Party 2018 tickets will be available for purchase as early as June 5, 2018. That is nearly two months earlier than previous announcements and sale dates have been available. At Get Away Today, we LOVE planning early, so we are thrilled by this announcement. Here's what you need to know:
Disneyland Halloween Time 2018 Dates
This year the official Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort festivities will kick-off on Friday, September 7th. This is also the earliest Halloween Time has ever begun at the Resort. Halloween Time is included with your regular admission. That means if you're traveling during Halloween Time, you'll be able to see and do all that there is for Halloween Time, with the exception of Mickey's Halloween Party. Here is a glimpse of what you can expect during Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort 2018 broken down by park.
Disneyland Halloween Time 2018
- Pumpkin Festival on Main Street, U.S.A.
- Haunted Mansion Holiday
- Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy
- Seasonal merchandise and menu items
- Mickey's Halloween Party on select dates (private ticketed event)
Disney California Adventure Park Halloween Time 2018
- Oogie Boogie overlay and decor throughout Buena Vista Street
- Cars Land overlay, including a transformation of the town of Radiator Springs turning into Radiator Screams. There are also two ride overlays; Mater's Graveyard JamBOOree and Luigi's Honkin' Haul-O-Ween.
- Guardians of the Galaxy - Mission: BREAKOUT! turns into Guardians of the Galaxy - Monsters After Dark
- Seasonal merchandise and menu items throughout the park
If you haven't planned your Halloween Time vacation, now is your time! September and October are two of the most popular months, so you'll want to book early. Not only do you have first pick of your hotel choices, but you'll be the first to grab the best specials, which do sell out. And if you don't have all the cash up front, you can use our Layaway Plans, and lock-in your dates and prices for just $175 down.
Disneyland Halloween Party 2018 Details
Mickey's Halloween Party is the official Halloween party held at Disneyland each year. Like in yeas past, the party will be held in Disneyland Park and the first party will be held in late September. On party nights, Disneyland will close a few hours early to the public and only be open for guests who purchased a party ticket.
The party includes everything included with Halloween Time and so much more. You'll also experience these exlusive extras:
- Disney PhotoPass Downloads taken during the event
- Trick-or-treating stations in Disneyland
- Halloween Screams Fireworks
- Villain Square with Chracater Greetings
- Frightfully Fun Parade led by the Headless Horseman
Parties are five hours long, but you can get into both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure Park three hours prior to party time. That's up to eight hours of Halloween fun with your Mickey's Halloween Party ticket!
If you don't want the extra expense of a Mickey's Halloween Party ticket, you can head into Disney California Adventure Park if you have a Park Hopper. Or, you can explore Downtown Disney or plan a Character Dining experience at Goofy's Kitchen. You can also venture out a little further and make a reservation for Medieval Times or the Pirate's Adventure Dinner in Buena Park. Whether you're planning on going to the party or not, you'll want to know when the parties are being held. This will allow you to make your plans, whatever they may be.
Disneyland Halloween Party 2018 Dates
This year Mickey's Halloween Party begins on Wednesday, September 19th. Parties will be held on the following dates:
September 19, 21, 24, 26 and 28
October 2, 5, 9, 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 29, 31
This means that in September, once the parties start, you can expect parties Monday, Wednesday and Friday nights. Then, in October, most weeks the party will only be held on Tuesday and Friday nights. Then, the week of Halloween, the party will be held on Monday and Wednesday.
If you're thinking of getting tickets, here is what else you'll need to know:
- Tickets will be available on June 5th for Annual Pass Holders and Disney Visa Cardholders
- Tickets will be available for everyone else on June 12th
- Tickets sell out each year, so you'll want to get yours as soon as possible
- Tickets are only available for purchase directly through Disney
- Tickets depend on which party you are going to and range from $105 - $130
- Adults and children ages 3-9 are the same price. Children ages two and under do not need tickets.
Halloween Time 2018 Deals
If you're thinking of going during Halloween Time, now is the time to book! Here are a few of our favorite specials to help you save the most on your Halloween Time vacation:
- Get Adults at Kids' Prices when you travel in September, including during Halloween Time! Save up to $19 per ticket on our 3-Day and longer Disneyland Resort Park Hopper tickets.
- Get your 3rd or 4th night free at select Anaheim area hotels. Book early for the best availability because they will sell out.
- Hold your vacation for as low as $175 down using our Layaway Plan. Final payment is due five days before travel, so it is the most flexible way to lock-in your low price.
Halloween Time is one of our favorite times of the year and we can't wait! We'd love to help you book your Disneyland trip. You can find all of our discounted Disneyland packages online, or you can call any of our agents at 855-GET-AWAY. Either way, we're here to help make sure you have the best Disneyland vacation ever.