At Get Away Today, we are your Disneyland vacation experts. Our team recently went to Disneyland to help kick-off the Disneyland Diamond Celebration and we decided to make a video to show you our top 10 Disneyland tips to help you plan your vacation:
As a recap of our video, here are our top 10 Disneyland tips at a glance:
1. Stay at one of the three Disneyland Resort hotels.
2. Use Magic Morning.
3. Hold your place in line with the FASTPASS system.
4. Use the Single Rider Line on select attractions if you have older children or adults traveling together.
5. If you have younger kids who don't meet the height requirement, use the Rider Switch system.
6. Make a reservation for Character Dining.
7. Use free apps to see the wait times for attractions, see the entertainment schedule, and restaurant reservations. Be sure to check out our list of the best free apps for your vacation!
8. If you are celebrating something special, stop by City Hall on Main Street USA and get a free celebration button.
9. Stay for as long as possible and park hop for the most flexibility.
10. Book with Get Away Today.
As we mentioned in the video, we negotiate directly with our hotel and attraction partners to help you save the most money on your Disneyland vacation. You can always get our discount Disneyland tickets online, or call our Disney Experts at 855-GET-AWAY. You'll always save the most with our Disneyland packages which include fabulous hotel deals like extra night free offers, reduced rates and exclusive perks like free breakfast. Plus, our agents all visit the parks on a regular basis, so they can give you the best insider tips and tricks, personalized hotel recommendations, and of course our award-winning customer service.
Check out these other great articles:
25 Tips for the Disneyland Diamond Celebration
Disneyland Diamond Celebration Merchandise and More
Grizzly Peak Airfield Now Open at the Disneyland Resort
All information is current as of publishing date. Please sign-up for our RSS feed or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and Pinterest for the most up-to-date information.